Chris Matthews Fined $11,025

dunceface

Reaction score
If Matthews was grabbing his own junk than he was trying to put Lynch's hand on his dick too and that deserves a dick punch from Lynch not a 11k fine

dunceface

Reaction score
djb28":ke0oln66 said:
kidhawk":ke0oln66 said:
Anyone wanna put odds on Katy Perry doing a crotch grab at some point during halftime? I just did a quick google search, and it seems to be something she does often.

katy_petty_getty90713430.jpg

I hope she grabs it. my searches of her are usually a little different. :3:

Everyone grab your crotch, take a selfie and post it to NFL Network on Face book!

^^^^ THIS IS BRILLIANT

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":xkma3x6s said:
Anyone wanna put odds on Katy Perry doing a crotch grab at some point during halftime? I just did a quick google search, and it seems to be something she does often.

katy_petty_getty90713430.jpg

This was surprisingly easy to masturbate to.

Exittium

Reaction score
Yeah my balls deflate when katy perry grabs her crotch to.. lol

Had to say it haha

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
mikeak":2bjs5r03 said:
I have no objection to the Lynch fine - he was warned before and did it again.

For a guy that is on the roster minimum wage, doesn't see the field much and has such a huge play - this is stupid

Totally agreed.

Lynch knows what he's doing. He's been warned before. He can afford it.

Fining a young minimum wage guy after making the play of his life? That just seems completely wrong.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2na23fzv said:
No telling what will happen when Lennie Kravitz joins her on stage. :shock:

Yeesh. Don't remind me. I'm SO underwhelmed by this year's halftime entertainers.

Crap. I already associate freakin' Bruno Mars with my elated feelings at my Seahawks winning a Super Bowl. Don't love the artist particularily...But every time I hear one of his Super Bowl songs I can't help but smile with happy memories.

Never thought I'd smile at the idea of a Kravitz or Perry song...yuck.

But I'd do it happily if it means SB victory #2

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Less time on croch grabs more time on actually going after cheaters.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He didn't do it! Since when is a handshake a crotch grab?

More BS from the NFL, am really shaking my head on this one. Chris Matthews should win this appeal if the appeals process is actually fair.

Even Marshawn's infraction was pretty lame and it was like he had a 2nd thought. I suppose he did it but it sure wasn't very obvious and/or deserving of a $20k fine. Marshawn just needs to stop that celebration move though as it is getting expensive. Clay Matthews deserved his fine and that was a head to head collision which could have taken RW out of the game.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Meanwhile back on the actual cheating subject, why hasn't Tom Brady been interviewed by the NFL yet? He's the guy who directly benefitted, and or approved of the footballs. He clearly would have known they were under inflated. His PC yesterday left me totally unconvinced he didn't know or actively contrive to cheat.b

I guess the integrity of the game is less important than some transient crotch grab or talking to the media who are trying to create some controversy.

Boycie

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3vqzw40m said:
]It's saying something when the league can fine Matthews and Lynch for crotch-grabs, but has had no contact with Brady or Belichick 3 days since their last game concerning the deflated balls[/b].

No doubt, because grabbing your crotch affects the integrity of the game! :pukeface:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1e5ivf41 said:
Goodell has ball-envy...He's just jealous and wishes he had balls to crotch grab.

He does...but they are probably under inflated. he he he.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think after every score offense or defense the whole team and yes Mr. Wilson you also need to do the crotch grab, Super Bowl Crotch Grab will live in infamy.

dunceface

Reaction score
chris98251":1hjrs6oj said:
I think after every score offense or defense the whole team and yes Mr. Wilson you also need to do the crotch grab, Super Bowl Crotch Grab will live in infamy.
I second this notion.

evergreen

Reaction score
brimsalabim":irb2hhj7 said:
dumbrabbit":irb2hhj7 said:
It's saying something when the league can fine Matthews and Lynch for crotch-grabs, but has had no contact with Brady or Belichick 3 days since their last game concerning the deflated balls.
This!

I personally like the disparity in justice shown be the NFL. Marshawn is a Seahawk and subject to all the penalties available to the NFL Brady and Belecheat are above reproach based on their own testimony. It's hard not to feel picked on while NE doesn't even get a slap on the hand. And that is some kick ass M O T I V A T I O N!!!

Latest posts