CJ Stroud Mock draft

Rat

Reaction score
Of course you don’t he’s your boy
That's fair, but I'm kind of a chronic procrastinator, who struggles making big decisions, so I can relate to waiting until the last minute to decide what he wanted to do. And with what OSU was willing to offer in an NIL, I think it's hard to blame him for wanting to mull it over for a while. Arent a number of players every year who wait until the deadline to make something official?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I don't see what's bad about waiting until the last day. It may have been a difficult decision and he needed the time to decide what's best for him. Apparently, Ohio State was working on a big NIL deal to get him to stay, so he would have had to take that under consideration.
I see nothing there that says he is a drama queen. He never has been a drama queen, but instead a humble young man.

Waiting until the last day means nothing more than it was a difficult decision. Ohio State was so close to beating Georgia, and being a possible National Champion. Along with NIL, that's hard to leave.

Every draft anouncement I've seen has a great looking picture on it. But if you think the players are producing that art? You're sorely mistaken. They turn to graphics artists to do that for them. And where are you going to find more equipped graphics artists than in college?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
So he declared in the end. That shakes things up a bit.