Clay Matthews dirty hit

Chawks1

Reaction score
Karma is a B though.....didn't anyone notice Matthews got hurt late and wasn't on the field for the final 7 minutes of regulation and came back in for OT and did absolutely nothing!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Chawks1":3pcdwiys said:
Karma is a B though.....didn't anyone notice Matthews got hurt late and wasn't on the field for the final 7 minutes of regulation and came back in for OT and did absolutely nothing!
I didn't. Because 0 is the number of shits I give about him.

Tundra

Reaction score
Like I stated before, show me a Hawk hit on Rogers like that? End of story. Matthews =POS! Hope he enjoys fishing this spring!

APB

Reaction score
EMTHawkfan":2sdbc6qj said:
Bitch move by Matthews...blindside hit on the QB away from the play...didn't need to happen and it's illegal!!! He knew exactly what he was doing and it was properly flagged...up until today I had thought of him as a good, clean player
Not h2h and not away from the play. Matthews led with his shoulder to block Wilson who was clearly pursuing the runner. Had Matthews truly wanted to destroy Wilson, he could have very easily. He didn't.

clay-matthews-hit-on-russell-wilson-nfc-championship-replay.gif

It's football, folks. You probably celebrated the Browner hit on Greg Jennings a few years ago. This was much cleaner than that hit. And here I thought you Seahawk fans appreciated tough, hard-hitting football...?

Reaction score
APB":29vtk58q said:
EMTHawkfan":29vtk58q said:
Bitch move by Matthews...blindside hit on the QB away from the play...didn't need to happen and it's illegal!!! He knew exactly what he was doing and it was properly flagged...up until today I had thought of him as a good, clean player
Not h2h and not away from the play. Matthews led with his shoulder to block Wilson who was clearly pursuing the runner. Had Matthews truly wanted to destroy Wilson, he could have very easily. He didn't.

It's football, folks. You probably celebrated the Browner hit on Greg Jennings a few years ago. This was much cleaner than that hit. And here I thought you Seahawk fans appreciated tough, hard-hitting football...?
Wow. Thanks for posting that .gif only to shootyour idea down. I don't give a crap if he lead with the shoulder. If you will notice...his helmet hits Wilson's helmet at the point of contact...case and point. Clay is a d-bag.

APB

Reaction score
TundraApe":2wf88clf said:
Like I stated before, show me a Hawk hit on Rogers like that? End of story. Matthews =POS! Hope he enjoys fishing this spring!
What? WTF are you talking about? You're right because Rodgers has sense enough to get the heck out of the way when he throws a pick? LOL

Seafan

Reaction score
He was dirty as hell against Dallas. I lost respect for him last week. Total douchebag. Enjoy the offseason.

Reaction score
APB":3aezb6po said:
EMTHawkfan":3aezb6po said:

It's football, folks. You probably celebrated the Browner hit on Greg Jennings a few years ago. This was much cleaner than that hit. And here I thought you Seahawk fans appreciated tough, hard-hitting football...?[/quote

So lets get this straight who's team are you trolling from.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We don't like it when our guys get hit but we love it when KAM lays the wood.
This hit was scary, and i wonder if Russ was hurt more than he let on but it wasn't necessarily dirty.
Remember, that's what we want our guys to do, when they can.
Can't complain when it goes the other way.
That's my honest opinion.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
APB":1jc36xef said:
EMTHawkfan":1jc36xef said:

Um, helmet to helmet is clearly the first contact there.

Reaction score
APB":tajfvp59 said:
TundraApe":tajfvp59 said:
What? WTF are you talking about? You're right because Rodgers has sense enough to get the heck out of the way when he throws a pick? LOL

LOL? Are u REALLY laughing out loud...YOUR TEAM JUST LOST

APB

Reaction score
Kam makes a hit like this and you celebrate it.

Matthews clearly turns his shoulder into the hit to save from completely laying Wilson out and he's a d-bag.

I think I get it now.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":199x1pgs said:
Laloosh":199x1pgs said:
SnoCoHawk":199x1pgs said:
APB":199x1pgs said:
Laloosh said:
Any defensive player in that situation is going to put a big hit on the QB. It sucked to watch but it's football, folks.
Exactly.

Blind homers. It was an intentional helmet to helmet hit. I hope he gets fined.
I'm a seattle fan, genius.

Not much of one if you think that hit was okay.
I'm not much of a fan because you disagree with me? Lol, ok chief.

APB

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3krc00z1 said:
APB":3krc00z1 said:
EMTHawkfan":3krc00z1 said:

Um, helmet to helmet is clearly the first contact there.
Incidental contact and it was merely a glancing blow with the helmet. He clearly turned to lead with the shoulder. That's football, folks.

hawk45

Reaction score
Dude Kam is trucking everyone including giant NFL RBs and not going after heads.

Matthews took a shot at Wilson's jaw.

Now I think QBs need to protect themselves on those plays for just that reason, but Matthews went for his head.

Exittium

Reaction score
Kams hits have been legal.
So please stop while ur ahead.

lobohawk

Reaction score
He could have hit Russell anywhere, but he obviously went high for a kill shot. I could understand anywhere else, not that one. Cheap.

Latest posts