Colin Kaepernick's latest press conference (full quotes)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
One read QB.

One word answers.

He is consistent, you have to give him that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Kap-attacks are not limited to Seahawk fans, LIHT. His past success, combined with his demeanor, brought him into the limelight. All good until the winning stops. Problems arise and criticism intensifies.

If SF wants to limit the deflation of Kaps ego, the remedy, imo, is quite simple: Turn the guy loose.

Because of his new deal, the team now feels the need to protect that investment. But are they? While his body may be better protected, disallowing his strengths on the field (imo) is hurting his play, hurting his confidence. Unsure which is worse...a broken leg or a broken psyche.

Let Kap run and SF has a very good, very dangerous QB. I don't need to say here that Kap is a VERY intelligent runner. SF should play him exactly how our FO is currently playing Wilson, imo. Not doing so is hurting both team and player. Makes little sense to me.

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":25q4mk24 said:
Kap-attacks are not limited to Seahawk fans, LIHT. His past success, combined with his demeanor, brought him into the limelight. All good until the winning stops. Problems arise and criticism intensifies.

If SF wants to limit the deflation of Kaps ego, the remedy, imo, is quite simple: Turn the guy loose.

Because of his new deal, the team now feels the need to protect that investment. But are they? While his body may be better protected, disallowing his strengths on the field (imo) is hurting his play, hurting his confidence. Unsure which is worse...a broken leg or a broken psyche.

Let Kap run and SF has a very good, very dangerous QB. I don't need to say here that Kap is a VERY intelligent runner. SF should play him exactly how our FO is currently playing Wilson, imo. Not doing so is hurting both team and player. Makes little sense to me.

Ironically, the 49ers and Seahawks should switch their philosophies; adorn Wilson with Kap type weapons and let Kap run a very run heavy stretch-zone hybrid run game. Makes all the sense in the world.

Where's the Goth Girl at anyways?

pmedic920

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":4fsnn2xz said:
pehawk":4fsnn2xz said:
Why do you care what anyone does with their money? I mean, $100k proving a point is better than $1k for lenseless eyewear, IMO.

Only reason this thread is here is because Kap is a 49er, is he the only one delivering interviews like this? No, but as usual you all look for anything 9er to criticize.

You did notice "Seahawks.Net" at the top of the page, when you signed up, didn't you?

OrFan

Reaction score
In what categories?

“Two different years.”

Dude is a friggin genius.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":243bhb37 said:
Could you get any lamer?

Atleast Kap is not claiming to be trying to help the yoof of Oakland by raising money to build a Yoof Center, then wasting 100k because he's too stupid to see that if he just honors his contract whether it be full sentences or just yeah, he could donate that money to his own cause.

Maybe Marshawn can sell his Super Bowl ring to make up the shortfall.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":338g4grx said:
HawkWow":338g4grx said:

Ironically, the 49ers and Seahawks should switch their philosophies; adorn Wilson with Kap type weapons and let Kap run a very run heavy stretch-zone hybrid run game. Makes all the sense in the world.

Where's the Goth Girl at anyways?

I agree. "There is something very peculiar going on in San Francisco". You know who said that? Everybody.

What Goth girl? I like Goth girls, Pe.
The girl-next-door wholesomeness of Mrs Wow leaves us looking like Rob Zombie and his. I'm constantly walking around in a state of embarrassment.

Brahn

Reaction score
Kaep must keep his interview questions short because he needs to get back to the film room where he is known to be a workhorse.

So hard to type that with a straight face.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Brahn":2q46nbc2 said:
Kaep must keep his interview questions short because he needs to get back to the film room where he is known to be a workhorse.

Yea, he does like watching film of the Dolphins.

MagHawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":v2lq5p2t said:
pehawk":v2lq5p2t said:
Why do you care what anyone does with their money? I mean, $100k proving a point is better than $1k for lenseless eyewear, IMO.

Only reason this thread is here is because Kap is a 49er, is he the only one delivering interviews like this? No, but as usual you all look for anything 9er to criticize.

Blah, blah, whine, whine, cry, cry!

We don't like your team, get over it!

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Half of me is saying this kaepernick kid is a moron.

the other have of me is being logical and saying that he just doesnt like interviews, similar to marshawn lynch. But he does the bare minimum. So..

Whats worse? One words answers or not even talking? These guys are scouted and payed to play, being the QB of an nfl team sure has its obligations, and i do wish he wasnt so boring, but hes always been this way, even when we were winning in the playoffs.

pmedic920

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2pj8cy1t said:

the other have of me is being logical and saying that he just doesnt like interviews, similar to marshawn lynch. But he does the bare minimum. So..

Whats worse? One words answers or not even talking? These guys are scouted and payed to play, being the QB of an nfl team sure has its obligations, and i do wish he wasnt so boring, but hes always been this way, even when we were winning in the playoffs.

makes you 1/2 right.
:{)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
MagHawk":nc9u50pp said:
lvnginhwktwn":nc9u50pp said:
pehawk":nc9u50pp said:

Blah, blah, whine, whine, cry, cry!

We don't like your team, get over it!

FO!

sc85sis

Reaction score
I think one-word answers are worse, which is why I was in the minority for not really liking Marshawn's recent "Yeah" interview that much. Either do the interview or don't.

rideaducati

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":x1djikg7 said:

He wasn't like that when he did interviews while in college.

253hawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":2k9dy5nf said:
I think one-word answers are worse, which is why I was in the minority for not really liking Marshawn's recent "Yeah" interview that much. Either do the interview or don't.

He's clearly just trying to copy Lynch in yet another way. His self-branded 'BEA7T' shirt? Please. Lynch was Beast before it became every teenager's favorite adjective to describe everything. What the hell is 'beast' about him anyway? His shoe collection?

For serious though, I started off thinking that transcript was some sort of satire.

rideaducati

Reaction score
253hawk":15y339gp said:
sc85sis":15y339gp said:

He's clearly just trying to copy Lynch in yet another way. His self-branded 'BEA7T' shirt? Please. Lynch was Beast before it became every teenager's favorite adjective to describe everything. What the hell is 'beast' about him anyway? His shoe collection?

For serious though, I started off thinking that transcript was some sort of satire.

I was wondering why Kaep was wearing a "beast" shirt...if you can't beat him...