comeback rituals

bryantology79

Reaction score
did anyone get stuck on the couch and begin to start doing weird stuff to make sure we finished with a W?

as soon as doug got that tiptoe catch, i HAD to keep my butt on the middle cushion of the couch and leave a little stuffed pig my daughter put on my left side who i spilled coffee on when the pick 6 happened. my bladder is probably infected now from holding it in for nearly a half and most of an overtime but it was worth it. go hawks!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
drcool pulled out his snickers ice cream bars and we need to buy that guy a case cause the game turned in our favor IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I did my regular sock routine:
-Seahawks socks on my feet, regular if seahawks have lead or tie.
-turn the left one inside out if hawks are down by a score
-right one inside out if we're down 2 scores
-left one off if three or more (cold foot for halftime today)
-right one off for four scores down or more (haven't had to do this yet)

Seahawks are undefeated since I started the sock ritual (sorry, I forgot the socks for the Falcons playoff game)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Light.

Attachments

• 20130929_140227.jpg
    20130929_140227.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,518

Exittium

Reaction score
Yup my rear went from the couch to the corner of the couch on the floor (we have a L shaped sections and I sat on the ground.. started doing it since the bears game while hugging my football given to me holmgren when they practiced in Cheney, My wifes calls it odd.. i call it "Winning!" .. OF course we all know how the bud light add goes..

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Its only weird if it doesn't work. Had to keep my remote upside down and pointed at the TV with my phone about an inch parallel to it. I have found over the years it really doesn't matter what I do that determines if they win or not, but I keep these little rituals up anyway. OCD? Nah, OSD. Obessissve Seahawks Disorder!

JonRud

Reaction score
I had just picked up a 12th man car flag before the Baldwin catch and I didn't let go of it the rest of the game.

A

Anonymous

During the game when we finally scored in the field goal in the 3rd corner I didn't leave the couch (except to yell at the tv when they flipped it on after the Bears game was over). My bladder was so full that my eyes were turning yellow. Did the same thing during the Panthers game as well.

But so far this season I've been flying my 12 flag out by our garage...I always wait until an hour before the game starts and don't take it down until the next morning. I got the flag this past May for my birthday....so far we've won every game that I've had that flag up.

pehawk

Reaction score
I threaten to kick my sister-in-laws, daughter, and/or niece in their uterus's. On Sherman's INT TD return I looked at sis-in-law and said "lemme go wake her up (2yo niece), I'm kicking her out the driveway...".

Not sure why, I just do.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Took a shower at half time and switched from rainier to dr. pepper ten. Switched back to rainier at the end of regulation. Kept yelling pressure.

pehawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":22eqlqcz said:
Took a shower at half time and switched from rainier to dr. pepper ten. Switched back to rainier at the end of regulation. Kept yelling pressure.

(pehawk looks for the "Ha! GAY!" video...)

Joey13091

Reaction score
I stood up the entire 4th. Lol when I was standing they were doing good. So I decided to keep standing and not sit until the end.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1ldcy6ot said:
The Light.
So now you have to remember to turn that on every home game before you leave for the stadium. Really.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
pehawk":38xxshfn said:
ClumsyLurk":38xxshfn said:

Nice one retard.

pehawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":22ab45tm said:
pehawk":22ab45tm said:
ClumsyLurk":22ab45tm said:

Nice one retard.

I'm not Julio Jones. He's retarded.

But, Hans did give me a trophy once.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Seahawks shirt, Seahawks Football in hand and a really stout Bloody Mary in the other!

Russell Wilson Rising!

Go Hawks!

seabowl

Reaction score
I was absolutely convinced that we started to come back in the game due to the bowl of honeydew I ate in the 3rd quarter. Looking back it sounds crazy but at the time it sounded pretty logical.

Don't underestimate the power of honeydew.

Latest posts