Congrats from a Saints fan

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:
Cheers to these Saints fans. I don't think we've had this many brave souls from all opposing fans combined offer their respect after a loss.
Chin up, fellow fans, and maybe we'll meet again this season.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Classy post and good luck the rest of the way!

Saints33

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":227h1lb5 said:
Cheers to these Saints fans. I don't think we've had this many brave souls from all opposing fans combined offer their respect after a loss.

Trust me, my chin is up. Too many bad years as a Saints fan to get down. 9-3 isn't to shabby in the NFL. Pumped about next week already.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Saints33":24vwy1iy said:
HawkAroundTheClock":24vwy1iy said:

Trust me, my chin is up. Too many bad years as a Saints fan to get down. 9-3 isn't to shabby in the NFL. Pumped about next week already.

I'm picking you guys to win next week. Brees is gonna be pissed and have a big game.

Shock2k

Reaction score
I would not want to be Cam Newton right now. There is a lot of pride on that defense. You Saints fans are all class. Cheers to you.

the_12th_man

Reaction score
A lot of good sportsmanship by the Saints fans on here. You guys are sooooo much better then niner fans. I hope we meet again! You stay classy New Orleans!!!!

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Cheers New Orleans! What sportsmanship wow!

We're still getting used to having a powerhouse up here in the rain city, we're like suddenly the popular girl! We're still learning how to handle all the attention.

*primps Seahawks hair*

mikeak

Reaction score
I appreciate the comments but you guys should be concerned for next week. Panthers strengths are similar to the Seahawks except weaker in the secondary. Will be interesting to see if receivers can get open quick enough

drdiags

Reaction score
Scottemojo":10zbpz48 said:
Saints are going to shred Carolina.

I am with you on this. In New Orleans, Carolina will have to play out of their minds. Saints run defense today was pretty good. Rob may have gone a little too aggressive in his coverages, but I think he felt he could rattle the young QB? I think he can hold down the Panthers' offense.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I actually think the Panthers are going to win. The Saints are going to try to rebound too hard. We'll see what happens.

General Manager

Reaction score
People just don't understand how good our defense is until they see it against there team. What's great for Seattle, we know how good Wilson is and after tonight so does everyone else. There is nothing left for his critics to say he has answered all questions with his genius on the field.

TheOak

Reaction score
Since there was already a thread posted from a Saints fan, there is no need to start another one so I will reply here.

Great game Seattle! Your team played its arse off and I am not here to make any excuses for the Saints, we flat out "stank it up." From blown coverages in our secondary, to our receivers not being able to get open. That being said, your d-backs ability to key on the ball after it was caught and knock it out of our receivers hands is no easy task in the NFL and you managed to do it consistently.

I am sure less than a handful of you have visited Blackandgold.net, my name and avatar is the same here as it is there. Some of my comments there have been roasted here but that is to be expected; after all we are all fanatics of our team :D . I am not here to defend my comments, I can come back for that later, and the Saints performance last night is highly indefensible. I am here to congratulate you guys on the game you played last night, you had all cylinders firing just like we did when we played Dallas. From a fans perspective it is a beautiful work of art isn't it?

That said, I am sure we will be seeing you again this season and you are all welcome to come and visit us on game week or any time you feel the urge.

Congratulations on 11-1!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I recognize you by your avatar from Black & Gold. Welcome, and feel free to stay. We'll probably see your team again in 6-7 weeks, anyways.

FireWolfe

Reaction score
Cool Saints fans...cheers to you all! I hope you kick Carolina's ass next weekend! We're gonna have our hands full these last 4 games and anything can happen. Should be an exciting NFC play-off race.

TheOak

Reaction score
Thanks Roland and Fire... My avatar has changed over there but my UN says the same.

That said, we will gladly do out best to thump Carolina and I am sure no further encouragement is needed for you to take it to the 49ers but if it helps..... Split Kaepernick where the sun doesn't shine.

Latest posts