Congrats Huskies!

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
What a great game capped by the most nail-biting ending possible. So glad Washington came out on the winning end. They clearly deserved it. Hope DJ is ok, doesn't look promising though. Deboer can be aggressive to a fault. But I'm here to be congratulatory, not critical. Make it a perfect season UDub!

TwilightError

Reaction score
Congrats Huskies and fans! Unbelievable stretch of narrow victories. One more please!

DJrmb

Reaction score
Doubted, counted out, disrespected.

They just keep winning...

I hope they're underestimated once again and are underdogs against Michigan.

Go DAWGS!

NoGain

Reaction score
We may well lose to Michigan, but if anyone thinks we don't have a darn good chance of winning, they're kidding themselves.

I also heard this morning from some national pundit that Michigan just feels like a team of destiny. Sure, you can create such a narrative around all sorts of teams in the mix for a title in year's past. But for heaven's sake, if that term doesn't apply to this Husky team as much as any team, then you just haven't been paying attention.

OP
OP
12AngryHawks

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I also heard this morning from some national pundit that Michigan just feels like a team of destiny.
Those same people probably felt that Texas was bound for the national championship game, so that they could finally claim that, in the famous words of Sam Ehlinger, "We're baaaaack!"

Seahawker

Reaction score
Let's beat Jim Harbaugh & the Woverines for the national championship and have the Hawks slip into a WC game & beat Jerry Jones and the Cowboys just for fun.
These Huskies are one damn good football team with a lot of heart & fire.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And we ALL know that ending and score doesn't tell the story. UW controlled that entire game. The Muffed punt and really bad time management stuff (incomplete passes intead of running plays to eat up clock and force timeouts) is really the only reason Texas was in that game.

Oh well. Couldn't be prouder of a team. And I know my Grandparents would be extremely proud. Their season tickets have been in our family for over 70 years. 14-0 and playing for the Title. Wow