Congratulations to the rams on their Super Bowl victory!!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Meh, they deserved it, they were more physical than us on both sides of the ball and made a very good team look terrible. It's annoying that they seem to only show up twice a year, and Fisher's still a douchebag but despite their perennial mediocrity I for one would be very happy to see them depart our division.

Here's hoping they can boast of sweeping the Super Bowl 50 champions come February. The little victories...

irocdave

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1oscdnu7 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ScottEnyeart/status/681265150335123456[/tweet]

Just stop man, officiating played no part in the outcome of this game. Hawks played like ass and lost.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
AZ_fan":h2umy0ei said:
OrFan":h2umy0ei said:
Really? You can find stats for anything. Having a lead in a game, does that count in the win column?

Don't tell it to me... tell it to the announcers that milk those stats for all they are worth. I was only repeating what was said on national TV today... no need to get all bent.

Believe me when I say we all get tired of hearing stats like "Seahawks haven't lost a game by more than 10 in the RW era" a streak which apparently continued with that late TD....

None of us care... but we are forced into hearing it on a weekly basis.

How are you forced to watch OUR games every week?

seahawksny

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3eqox5lk said:
Good job boys! By the way you were celebrating on the sidelines you just won the biggest game of your lives.

Now go work on your golf games.

They beat our ass up and down the field not once but twice. Why should they not celebrate?

AZ_fan

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2ew77bjt said:

Because I live in Renton...

I work in Seattle... over by the Ballard bridge.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ_fan":md11c4l0 said:
ZorntoLargent":md11c4l0 said:

I live in Queen Creek.

I am not forced to watch Cardinals football games every week.

In fact I think I have only watched one outside of our matchup.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ_fan":hkckevvn said:
Seanhawk":hkckevvn said:
Really. Why are you here?

Why?

Rat":hkckevvn said:
Last week, Seahawks fans were celebrating their Super Bowl victory. The playoff wins were a foregone conclusion.

That's why. ^

My how things change... cya in week 17.

What's changed?

Seattle is every bit the Super Bowl contender they were last week.

Only inexperienced fans get too high or too low week to week.

Seattle will be there in the end, like always.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Crizilla":1zss8fw4 said:
Both the cards and Rams came here and won and literally acted like it was the biggest win of their lives

It is a big win. Our divisional opponents used to not be able to win here at all. Now, they are not worried about coming here and getting a win.

If the Hawks don't start taking care of business at home soon, next year, teams will expect to come here and win.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Rams always seem to play very hard against the Seahawks and just fold every other game.

The games against the Seahawks are the only games they get up for.

And we never seem to give them any respect. Like we don't even get up for the Rams games.

Like, we'll just half butt this game...and see how it goes.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2dbrc1lc said:
AZ_fan":2dbrc1lc said:
ZorntoLargent":2dbrc1lc said:

Guy takes job in Seattle, gets upset at amount of Seahawk coverage by media.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a thought, buy the NFL package, I think it's called "Sunday Ticket" and you would be able to watch any NFL game. And follow any team they like.

Hmmm...decisions decisions...

candyman4881

Reaction score
Rams fan here - even though the Rams are now 7-8, reasons I will celebrate today:

- First win in Seattle since the 2004 playoffs
- First sweep of Seahawks in a very long time
- Seahawks were the NFC Champions last year
- Rams have a chance to go to 5-1 in the division next week
- Rams were 13.5 point underdogs

I'm not here to gloat, just stating why this was a big win today for fans of the Rams

Hawkpower

Reaction score
candyman4881":2e87v2s6 said:
Rams fan here - even though the Rams are now 7-8, reasons I will celebrate today:

I'm not here to gloat, just stating why this was a big win today for fans of the Rams

Big win? Celebrate?

Nothing personal about your post, it was fine, however you guys are staying home once again, despite having more first round picks on your D LINE than our whole team combined.

Doing less with more, that's the Rams way.

Celebrate your meaningless win with your classless coach all you want. The big boy teams wait and celebrate wins that actually count.

kf3339

Reaction score
I want to congratulate the Rams for such an impressive win! Now on to the the playoffs and Super Bowl for you!

OH WAIT? .................................. Ha Ha! :thirishdrinkers:

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3hckuscv said:
AZ_fan":3hckuscv said:
Seanhawk":3hckuscv said:

Why?

Rat":3hckuscv said:
Last week, Seahawks fans were celebrating their Super Bowl victory. The playoff wins were a foregone conclusion.

That's why. ^

What's changed?

Sure they are a contender... but after today I'll go ahead and say there isn't a single team in the NFC I'm worried about.

Feel free to quote me on this and bring it back up in January.

Damn... now I sound like Seattle fans after their dominating victory over the Browns last week...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AZ_fan":m0ln9itd said:
Hawkpower":m0ln9itd said:
AZ_fan":m0ln9itd said:
Seanhawk":m0ln9itd said:

Why?

Rat":m0ln9itd said:

That's why. ^

What's changed?

Sure they are a contender... but after today I'll go ahead and say there isn't a single team in the NFC I'm worried about.

Feel free to quote me on this and bring it back up in January.

Damn... now I sound like Seattle fans after their dominating victory over the Browns last week...

Will do :)

Nice win today, but taking anything concrete away from this week is no different than the AZ fans who bristled when some hawk fans got all excited seeing you limp through your Minnesota game days after we blasted their doors off.

Only inexperienced fans read too much into one week or another. Feel free to be that fan if you want, just be prepared to potentially be disappointed down the road.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
candyman4881":2x13hy7y said:

Just for the record, my op wasn't directed at ram fans. If I were a rams fan I'd be celebrating and probably getting myself banned on this board. I was more thinking about the rams players who were taunting the crowd and living it up on the sidelines, and Jeff fisher who was acting like he won some big game that wasnt meaningless.

candyman4881

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1uhu8mrs said:
candyman4881":1uhu8mrs said:

Just for the record, my op wasn't directed at ram fans. If I were a rams fan I'd be celebrating and probably getting myself banned on this board. I was more thinking about the rams players who were taunting the crowd and living it up on the sidelines, and Jeff fisher who was acting like he won some big game that wasnt meaningless.

I understand, and while no one on the Rams or in St Louis is popping champagne here, it feels like a huge monkey has been lifted off our backs. Seattle used to be almost impossible for opposing teams to win, and now there appears to be a chink in the armor of the once home field advantage at Century Link.

Yes, I realize the Rams have one more game left, and Seattle will be playing at least 2 more, but the optimist in me looks forward to next year when it could be a 3 team blood bath, especially if the Rams get the QB and O-line situations solidified. Good luck the rest of the way.

BTW - on a side note, is Richard Sherman hurt? He was burned badly a few times yesterday, notably the touchdown pass and a few other times on under or overthrown balls. He did not seem up to speed of what he usually brings to the table.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Hawkpower":25lm4ng8 said:
Nice win today, but taking anything concrete away from this week is no different than the AZ fans who bristled when some hawk fans got all excited seeing you limp through your Minnesota game days after we blasted their doors off.

Only inexperienced fans read too much into one week or another. Feel free to be that fan if you want, just be prepared to potentially be disappointed down the road.

Roger that... and thanks.

Rob12":25lm4ng8 said:
AZ_fan":25lm4ng8 said:
Where were you last year? Or the year before? The Cardinals wrap the division up and you show up here and start flapping your gums? You're weak. I respect ringless. He's been here a bit and taken his lumps. You, on the other hand? Garbage.

For the record I took a job in Seattle in October and moved here. After being flooded with all the local Seahawks chatter I registered early December after checking out a few of the forums and deciding that this one looked the most legit. I mentioned that in one of my original posts.

What does that have to do with anything? If I had registered in October you'd accuse me of trolling your 2-4 Seahawks. If I waited till the playoffs you'd accuse me of something else... I registered when I did and I'm accused of waiting till we clinched...

You wanna know the real reason I waited? Because I wanted us to have something to talk about.

2013 we missed the playoffs at 10-6.
2014 our season was over in week 10.

Why register then? What would there be to talk about? The same thing I'm hearing now? "We beat you twice (with your 3rd string QB) you suck."

Oh... and you can bet the farm that if Arizona loses in the playoffs I WILL BE HERE TO TAKE MY LUMPS.

"Garbage?"

Get over yourself.