Cutler out, Clausen in for Sunday.

chris98251

Reaction score
I hate the 2nd string QB curse we seem to have, it's like we let our gaurd down, I just hope we come in pissed off and wanting to rip someones throat out for a change.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":g9xk0ygp said:
soxhawk":g9xk0ygp said:
hawkfannj":g9xk0ygp said:
ludakrishna":g9xk0ygp said:
He will be the next coming of Tom Brady. Our team plays down to competition.
History says that . But I just can't see us in the position we are in to lose this one . If by some chance RW doesn't cut up this crappy bears D and our D doesn't shut them down we really do have bigger problems than we think we have

I think this is already the case, we just won't understand it until Sunday. We will win just because bears are so bad but it'll be closer than it should be.

We seem to be lacking in confidence and Bears have nothing to lose, I could well see a Tampa Bay from last season type game.

If the team were 2-0 sure. Desperate for a win? Unlikely.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkinNY":s9r1kav6 said:
I have a feeling the Bears are going to play their asses off and we might win by less than a field goal.

lolno.

We will blow these guys out. Emphatically.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":cj1co9mq said:
May not have Jeffery either.

I wonder if Rodgers practices poses like that in the mirror at home. He probably does the "skip, fist-pump" in his living room, the "belt" every time he takes a dump, and the "pistol firing" every time he has the girlfriend over.