Dallas vs Washington

Hawkfish

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":8rpzoegj said:
Mizak":8rpzoegj said:
Cowboys defense sucks. Manning and his WR's will have a field day on that D. That's why Cowboys will go 14-2.

I hear that every week, and they keep hanging Ws.

Doesn't matter how your defense is when you can consistently score whatever you need to win.

That's definitely true. They remind me of a Denver team in 2013....

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Washington handed that game to Dallas.
They moved up and down the field but couldn't punch it in. They missed 2 FGs. The onsides kick with 9 minutes left was just plain stupid. Overall play calls were stupid.

253hawk

Reaction score
They put up over 500 yards, had zero turnovers, and still lost. Only happened 4 other times since 1975.

Largent80

Reaction score
The schedule makers handed that game to Dal-ASS to me. Wash. played the late game on Sunday and put up 42, then had to get on a plane 3 days later to play.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":8ycdpcom said:
ludakrishna":8ycdpcom said:
Our coaches aren't the brightest in the bunch as well.

:lol:

It's staggering that there are actually Seahawks fans peddling this type of stuff.

SB 49 ending
Saints game to throw the ball to Kearse at the end of the game
Last yr vs Panthers in playoffs. We were rolling throwing the ball and 1st half was a cluster intercourse of force feeding Marshawn

There are more decisions which show we aren't blessed with the smartest crew. Pointing out the fact isn't peddling. Not everyone is wearing rose colored blinders.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ALL, let's tone it down a bit. Attack the post not the poster, and let's try to get back on the topic of the thread.

If you want to discuss how great or how horrible Darrell Bevell is there are plenty of old threads to do so in.

Thank you.