Dan Quinn & Mike MacDonald Interviews

Mick063

Reaction score
Belichick's resume with the Browns wasn't sterling but he came into his own at New England. He understood the magnitude of his second opportunity. He knew that it might be his last. Coaches can learn from mistakes and get better. I don't see a problem with a Quinn hire. I like that he has a track record that he has learned from. I'm sure he has said to himself, "If I get another opportunity, this is what I will do different". In fact, Pete Carroll revealed that he experienced that same thought process upon his arrival in Seattle.

Scout

Reaction score
Quinn needs strong coordinators to help him out as a HC.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
With you100%. Dan Quinn is my first choice. These internet flavor of the month candidates with no head coaching xp do nothing for me and I think would be a big mistake. This position is tailor made for DQ to step into and succeed. Quinn was always the heir apparent for the HC job in Seattle. DQ would be a great choice. I'd be very excited about him or even if we could lure Saleh away and bring him back to Seattle somehow.

All this being said, I AM very excited about the Macdonald hire. Really excited to see who he brings in as his coordinators!

Latest posts