Dan Quinn's revenge.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3e0rwsir said:
EverydayImRusselin":3e0rwsir said:
razor150":3e0rwsir said:
His inability to adjust our defense to what the Patriots were doing was big reason why we lost. I can't help but think part of that was due to him having one foot out the door. I am still angry about seeing him trot out a really injured and totally out matched Simon on the field, and seeing KJ Wright isolated outside against Gronk more than once. I am wondering if he really thought that was going to work for us.

Still, Go Falcons.

Well whenhalf the defense is injured and Avril and Lane leave its kind of hard to adjust much.

Yet that defense was still more talented than this Falcon defense.
On top of that, Dan Quinn's HEALTHY Falcons Defense couldn't stop Brady from mounting a 25 point comeback on them....Brady did just enough to win BOTH of those games....Though I still believe that NOT running the BEAST was a huge mistake........Oh well.

Megatron

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2rm6vnjz said:
Megatron":2rm6vnjz said:
The Falcons just blew an 18 point halftime lead and lost the game. Looks like Quinn didn't learn anything new.

It was 21-3 at halftime, 28-3 in the third quarter.

OwnTheWest

Reaction score
FYI - Belichik demonstrated what you do when you have the ball on the 1 with the SB on the line...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
OwnTheWest":1fmbu6jv said:
FYI - Belichik demonstrated what you do when you have the ball on the 1 with the SB on the line...

I wish we had a RB in 49 that was good at getting touchdowns....oh wait a minute...I still think it had a lot to do with making RW the hero and MVP instead of Lynch.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Holy BEEP how in the hell do you give up a 28-3 lead in the 3rd quarter - a game you OWNED - and lose in OT?

If this isn't proof that Tommy and Billy sold their Souls to the Devil I don't know what is.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Shanahan tried to show off and it cost Atlanta the game

JimmyG

Reaction score
OwnTheWest":q9i205kv said:
I mean, in fairness, first down was a pass to Bennett in the end zone that was nearly picked off.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The Seahawks would have been whistled for holding on that scoring play and would have settled for 3 there.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Aros":1czir9zw said:
Holy BEEP how in the hell do you give up a 28-3 lead in the 3rd quarter - a game you OWNED - and lose in OT?

If this isn't proof that Tommy and Billy sold their Souls to the Devil I don't know what is.

Or it means that they are deeply devoted to God and work harder than anyone else. I love Brady as a player and now as and person. Unlike Erin Roegers, Brady's attachment to his parents made me choke up.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":2fddt99v said:

Kyle Shanahan went full Bevell in the 4th. You never go full Bevell.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2xkvraq2 said:
Aros":2xkvraq2 said:

Kyle Shanahan went full Bevell in the 4th. You never go full Bevell.

Ok, that made me laugh. Out loud. For real.

Thanks, Hass.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Aros":10nzvq74 said:

IDK watch our game against ATL in 2012 lol.....

We were down 27-7 with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd after ATL had just scored a TD

With 34 seconds to go we went AHEAD by 1 and we all know what happened after.

In THIS superbowl

The Pats were actually down less than we were (by a point) after scoring to make it 9-28 with about 2 min left....

So we actually did the same exact comeback and the Falcons actually had like 20 MORE seconds to kick that last second FG then we gave them....and yet we lost and somehow Pats won

Hawks46

Reaction score
Aros":3cc75wqh said:

Plus Tommy got Giselle thrown in. Where do I sign up ?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IrishNW":10lpndcl said:
Yet he got a new job. Why didn't Bevell? :229031_banghead:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":14nc5jyq said:
IrishNW":14nc5jyq said:
Yet he got a new job. Why didn't Bevell? :229031_banghead:
He's good right where he's at.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3aazbcf3 said:
Aros":3aazbcf3 said:

IDK watch our game against ATL in 2012 lol.....

We were down 27-7 with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd after ATL had just scored a TD

With 34 seconds to go we went AHEAD by 1 and we all know what happened after.

In THIS superbowl

The Pats were actually down less than we were (by a point) after scoring to make it 9-28 with about 2 min left....

So we actually did the same exact comeback and the Falcons actually had like 20 MORE seconds to kick that last second FG then we gave them....and yet we lost and somehow Pats won

It's because the Patriots were able to stop the Falcons on their final drive. The Seahawks let them march right down the field in 2 plays.