Lions HC Dan Campbell

axendo79

Reaction score
Lions fan lurking here. For anyone doubting the Lions if you guys win, pissing off *odgers is all the motivation we normally need. Been funny everyone cheering for the Lions lately, good to see. Not gonna tell you guys to win tomorrow, but have a good game!

hawks85

Reaction score
Dan Campbell can say whatever he wants but human nature is human nature.
If we win, I doubt the Lion's effort will be the same as if they are playing to get in. That's just logical especially now.
I'll take KJ Wright's take on this before a coach who's never been there before.
The Lions HATE the Packers as much as we HATE the frickin' Rams. Either way Campbell will have the Lions ready to go and will not roll over.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I actually like Detroit in a beat down they’re just a better team top to bottom. In the Packers recent wins they beat 3 bad teams and 1 overinflated Viking team more concerned with avoiding injury than winning.

axendo79

Reaction score
Coach doesn't need to get the Lions ready, just have them listen to that prick *odgers.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I hate how they scheduled the games, but after watching Hard Knocks with the Lions this year you can tell what Coach Campbell is all about. They'll play hard and with them its all about grit. He's a hell of a coach and his players would run through a wall for him. One thing is for certain, the Lions will be fired up. Lets GOOOOOO!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Agree with almost everything you said, but this. We beat the Lions. It is why we have the tie breaker if we have the same record.
Yep. Super high scoring game. I remember Woolen had his pick6 in that game too.