Dan Quinn's revenge.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":13wsu5ys said:
Or win a Super Bowl.

But not two......[/quote]
Helping to get the Seahawks to TWO IN A ROW is no small feat either.
A good portion of the Seahawks Defense (particularly the majority of our all world LOB Secondary) being injured had a LOT more to do with that loss......I mean after all, isn't it touted by nearly everyone, that "Defense Wins Championships"?

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1uo4ri7d said:
mikeak":1uo4ri7d said:
Or win a Super Bowl.

But not two......
A good portion of the Seahawks Defense (particularly the majority of our all world LOB Secondary) being injured had a LOT more to do with that loss......I mean after all, isn't it touted by nearly everyone, that "Defense Wins Championships"?[/quote]

People tend to discount the injuries that piled up during that run to the Superbowl. I think the loss of Jordan Hill was huge, after week 12 he just went bonkers with 5.5 sacks. He give such a massive push up the middle and was sorely missed during the Superbowl.

HawkGA

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3ukxmh4a said:
mikeak":3ukxmh4a said:
Or win a Super Bowl.

But not two......
A good portion of the Seahawks Defense (particularly the majority of our all world LOB Secondary) being injured had a LOT more to do with that loss......I mean after all, isn't it touted by nearly everyone, that "Defense Wins Championships"?[/quote]

Avril's injury was by far the biggest. DL was consistently harassing Brady but as soon as he went down it stopped.