Defense

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm not alone when it comes to thinking great defenses will win championship. The last few years has been a tuff pill to swallow when it comes to having a great defense. If you serious about fixing it, draft these two players that will fix it.

1. Mazi Smith
2. Jack Campbell

This 12's has spoken

Cheers

Last edited:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Just those two guys, or are there other guys that can also play good defense?

I mean, if we don't get these two guys are we doomed to finish 32nd in defense for the next decade?

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Just those two guys, or are there other guys that can also play good defense?

I mean, if we don't get these two guys are we doomed to finish 32nd in defense for the next decade?
I'm not sure thats what was said, it will however thighten up our defense and make us a better team by far, or at least get us to a NFC title game.

Last edited:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm not alone when it comes to thinking great defenses will win championship. The last few years has been a tuff pill to swallow when it comes to having a great defense. If you serious about fixing it, draft these two players that will fix it.

1. Mazi Smith
2. Jack Campbell

This 12 has spoken

Cheers
I'd be okay with either of those guys... just not in the 1st round.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Both will be goneskied !!
That's a definite maybe.

Chawker, let's get back together after Thursday and Friday nights to see who comes closer.

We'll determine the winner based off a delta from our projections for each player. Adding our two deltas together will reveal whose projections are closer to where they are both actually drafted. The lower total delta wins.

How's that sound?

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Just watched a pff 2 round mock on youtube and they where talking about mazi going to the steelers at 32. So the possibility is there. And Campbells name was thrown around a couple of times too.

Ok how ever you wish to play the game. I've lost before.

Cheers

Latest posts