Deja Vu

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I have had this feeling all week that when we play Tonight we will see a very reminiscent game from weeks 1 and 7 last season vs the Cards and 49ers respectivley
Maybe because it's a Thursday game and anything can happen on a Thursday. I hope we pull a W but I expect a really close game.
Go Hawks!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Week 1 last week was Wilson's first game and and he played with handcuffs on. Week 7 we played a very good San Fran team and would've beat them if we didn't drop so many big passes.
Thursday night games on the road vs division opponents are always tough and it might very well be a close game. Arizonans playing better, would've been in the game late last week if it wasn't for some big mistakes.
Lets not turn the ball over tonight and just get a win. On the road vs the division i Don't care if its close or ugly, just get a win

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I see us winning just because of the loss at Colts and the close games against Titans and Texans. I think they worked real hard on the line and overall focus. Those games I think left a fire under their butts to play better.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":jlm2p8b8 said:
I have had this feeling all week that when we play Tonight we will see a very reminiscent game from weeks 1 and 7 last season vs the Cards and 49ers respectivley
Maybe because it's a Thursday game and anything can happen on a Thursday. I hope we pull a W but I expect a really close game.
Go Hawks!

I agree. We played very sloppy last year in SF and I expect more of the same tonight. I hate these Thursday games...especially when we are the road team. Sucks they gave us the road Thursday game 2 years in a row. Since every team gets at least 1 per year, that's lame on the NFL scheduler's part to give us a road game 2 years in a row.

Latest posts