Denver V. Baltimore

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Cartire":wmkw1hoc said:
Best part of the night. Im playing against someone in fantasy with P.Manning. He scored 67 pts. The guy benched him.

I am very happy.
Why would you ever bench Manning in fantasy??

Cartire

Reaction score
Treefiddy":2lnusy0e said:
Cartire":2lnusy0e said:
Best part of the night. Im playing against someone in fantasy with P.Manning. He scored 67 pts. The guy benched him.

I am very happy.

Cause the guy drafted horribly and picked up Tom Brady as well. He must have assumed that Brady @buf was a better shot then Petyon.

hawker84

Reaction score
You make Flacco throw 60+ times a game, that's what you get, rice had 12 touches in the first half? Baltimore your secondary is wretched bad, gonna be a long season.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Manning has to be regarded as one of the best "REGULAR" season QB's of all time...Lets see how he does when its minus 20 in December. Great QB but pretty much an average or below average QB come playoff time. If Chicago had any other QB that Rex Grossman, Manning would still be without a ring....Hoping for another choke this year too!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Cartire":1mmc9vuo said:
Treefiddy":1mmc9vuo said:
Cartire":1mmc9vuo said:

I am very happy.

Cause the guy drafted horribly and picked up Tom Brady as well. He must have assumed that Brady @buf was a better shot then Petyon.

That might not be the absolute worst strategy ive ever heard of. He can probably trade Manning off to a tea, for basically their whole rb and wr corps now

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3dilbcuv said:
Cartire":3dilbcuv said:
Treefiddy":3dilbcuv said:

That might not be the absolute worst strategy ive ever heard of. He can probably trade Manning off to a tea, for basically their whole rb and wr corps now

Someone tried this a few years ago in my league, albeit with Manning and Brees. He didn't do too well that year because the rest of us screwed him by not trading for one of his QBs.

Cartire

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":m2qzlgib said:
Cartire":m2qzlgib said:

8 man league. He's not trading squat.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Bipolar":3vw2buvy said:
What a game! Peyton was like a brain surgeon...

Did you watch the game? Not really. They failed on MOST of their drives that started on their side of the field. The Ravens gave them short fields (under 40 yards to go) SEVERAL times on mistakes and interceptions.

In the first half of the game, the Broncos had five possessions. They got points on two of them. They had a total of 16 possessions on the night, (NFL average is 11.5 possessions per game) and scored on 7 of them.

The Ravens beat themselves more than the Broncos beat them. Anyone taking this as a sign of the Broncos being the best team in football is delusional. The Ravens just fell apart after injuring their only notable receiver, and not challenging that Welker non-catch that bounced in the turf.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1v70qb5k said:
Bipolar":1v70qb5k said:

Did you watch the game? Not really. They failed on MOST of their drives that started on their side of the field. The Ravens gave them short fields (under 40 yards to go) SEVERAL times on mistakes and interceptions.

In the first half of the game, the Broncos had five possessions. They got points on two of them. They had a total of 16 possessions on the night, (NFL average is 11.5 possessions per game) and scored on 7 of them.

The Ravens beat themselves more than the Broncos beat them. Anyone taking this as a sign of the Broncos being the best team in football is delusional. The Ravens just fell apart after injuring their only notable receiver, and not challenging that Welker non-catch that bounced in the turf.

Haha wow. I admire the strength of your homer optimism, but looking at that game by the Broncos as anything other than damn impressive is silly. Their passing offense looks absolutely incredible.

jblaze

Reaction score
Damn the Raven's defense looked terrible last night. Their secondary is all over the place. The Bronco's are good but come on.

Oh and in my fantasy football league, I played against Manning last night, yay... 63 points... WTF

Bipolar

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1h00vde9 said:
Bipolar":1h00vde9 said:

I don't think I ever stated that the Broncos are the best team in football.

I do think, however, that even with crappy defense with no pass rush, even with non-existent run game, Peyton's Broncos completely dominated the Ravens defense. 7 TDs in one game is not an easy achievement, no matter how you view it.

and yes, I agree that Ravens beat themselves in more ways than one.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I had D. Thomas playing last night. He had a great game. Then I checked my opponent. Yep. P.Manning. :pukeface:

Latest posts