Describe this team in 1 word

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Perplexing.

The team that put together that win streak was a legitimately good NFL team. What we've seen since Germany has been so confusing to watch since. Is there some sort of behind the scenes issue going on that will slowly leak out later? I don't know but some of what we've seen makes me think that at the very least there is some sort of disconnect in the coaching staff.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Safe.

Risk vs reward. We play not to lose but end up playing not to win. Geno bought in and it has helped him be better than his career norm but you can see the safe play. Not a knock on Geno. It starts with the message at the top.

This team needs a burst of desire. Urgency. Energy and passion.

And I’m not talking about more of DK’s reckless passion. I love Pete’s experience and enthusiasm but he is coaching like he wants a safe landing into retirement. Time for fire and toughness.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LOLOL I'd rather coin a LOT of y'all fans in here with just one word--'SIMPLETONS', or maybe even 'DELUSIONAL' LOLOLOL >>MOST<< of you know I'm right...Feelz so good to be sit'n up here on this pedestal, KNOWING that a lot of y'all are still sitting in the dark about Pete Carroll, John Schneider and how it REALLY works to be in the driver's seat of an NFL FRANCHISE.
THE SEAHAWKS ARE AT AN UNFINISHED RELOADING, and y'all Pete Haters KNOW I'm talkin' truth.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Outcoached.
Unprepared.
Outclassed.
amateur.
poser.

I still love the Seahawks and all that, I just don't like how this year has gone down from the beginning. The entire year feels wasted.
I so agree with your statement.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Describe the 2022 Seahawks team in 1 word.

At the beginning of the year, I would've said "rebuilding"

Now at the end of Week 16, my word is "soft."
Frustrating.

I've said in other posts. Don't show me that you can do something, and then stop doing it. I'd rather you hadn't done it at all. And by this, I mean specifically Geno, and big chunks of the D.

I still believe that the "amazing" sandwiched between 'suck' periods was mental. I believe that the slide in november/december is mental. Not tacking. Then tackling. Then not tackling. That's mental. That's motivation. That's coaching. That's been lost it seems.

Frustrating.