Describe this team in 1 word

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The best one for me. Seeing others describe this team as "mediocre" for several years when they were one of the best in the league was interesting. What we're seeing this year is a mediocre NFL team. They get your hopes up by doing stuff making you think they're maybe pretty good then they crush your heart.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Neutered.

IMO, Pete can't get out of his own way, and he's neutered the offense. I believe whenever the offense has struggled it's due to his meddling. Allowing success outside of his "brand of football" would force him to concede that he needs to adapt and grow with the game, but nothing I'm currently seeing shows his willingness to do so. This current offense is so bland its hard to watch. Nobody can convince me Waldron can go from having good success to this mess without his hands being tied. IMO, same can be said for Geno.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Heartless

I've seen so many players just going through the motions out there this year. For whatever reason, many of the players have tuned out and are mailing it in. There is zero energy, intensity, or passion in this team and that starts from coaching.

Fade

Reaction score
Underachieving.

Getting Probowl QB play, immediate rookie impact, a boatload of draft investment on defense over the last 5 years, HoF WRs, easy schedule, down Conference and Division.

All of that, and they're very likely to miss the playoffs.

Pete needs future HoFers at every position to make a run I guess.

Rainger

Reaction score
Underachieving.

Getting Probowl QB play, immediate rookie impact, a boatload of draft investment on defense over the last 5 years, HoF WRs, easy schedule, down Conference and Division.
Hawks based on how the teams have changed this year have had the 22nd HARDEST schedule in football that means 20 teams have had an EASIER schedule. You cant go by the pre season but what teams have become throughout the year.

Fade

Reaction score
Hawks based on how the teams have changed this year have had the 22nd HARDEST schedule in football that means 20 teams have had an EASIER schedule. You cant go by the pre season but what teams have become throughout the year.

That is projected win total buddy. Ha-ha.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Rebuilding.

LOL that people actually thought we had a chance this season. I knew we had too many holes to fill and never fell for the the surprising false start we had.
Unlike many here, I’ve just been enjoying watching the young talent develop. Happy as f—k that we won our SB on week one and relishing the utter failure of Denver.

BRING ON THE DRAFT!

eo620

Reaction score
Enigma.

We don't really know what the Seahawks are. Are they a playoff team? They've had some weeks where they were better than expected. They've had some weeks where they crapped the bed (Las Vegas). We don't know what to expect from them or even know who/what they are