Desean Jackson Released

JZ#1

Reaction score
Id like to see Percy Harvin and Desean Jackson in a wrestling ring to see who lasts longer.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna · 6m
Sources close to DeSean Jackson: if he does not sign with Washington, he will meet with the San Francisco 49ers tomorrow. #Redskins

I kinda think its a negotiating ploy by the Jackson camp to get more $$$ from Washington.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Dianna Marie Russini ✔ @NBCdianna
Follow
Sources close to DeSean Jackson: if he does not sign with Washington, he will meet with the San Francisco 49ers tomorrow. #Redskins

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Marvin49":3c8x2nrz said:
Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna · 6m

I kinda think its a negotiating ploy by the Jackson camp to get more $$$ from Washington.

It's surprising to me that the first two teams he would visit wear red ...........

Im just playin!! I think these gang rumours are so silly.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
The 49ers have much less space and probably have as many guys that need to be locked up long term as us.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":163m7nmb said:
The 49ers have much less space and probably have as many guys that need to be locked up long term as us.

...which is part of why I don't buy this. I'd say Niners are a longshot and Jacksons peeps are using the 49ers to get more money out of Washington. Only way he ends up in SF is if he takes a low contract to play for a winner, and he's NEVER thought that way in the past.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Marvin49":zdkekib4 said:
Ziggyy108":zdkekib4 said:

...which is part of why I don't buy this. I'd say Niners are a longshot and Jacksons peeps are using the 49ers to get more money out of Washington. Only way he ends up in SF is if he takes a low contract to play for a winner, and he's NEVER thought that way in the past.

2nd place isnt "winning"

Marvin49

Reaction score
Uncle Si":7r4pk2u4 said:
Marvin49":7r4pk2u4 said:
Ziggyy108":7r4pk2u4 said:

2nd place isnt "winning"

Oh please. You know what I meant. Seattle was a winning team in 2012. The Packers and Pats have been "winning" teams for years. Neither have won a Super Bowl in the last several years.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3k99vwec said:
Marvin49":3k99vwec said:
Ziggyy108":3k99vwec said:

2nd place isnt "winning"

love it!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Uncle Si":7fr6xpsw said:
Marvin49":7fr6xpsw said:
Ziggyy108":7fr6xpsw said:

2nd place isnt "winning"

GOT HEEEEEEEEM!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 31s
The Niners did invite DeSean Jackson to visit after he was cut. But nothing has been set up since. All that on hold as Skins talks continue.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
I'll be surprised if he leaves Wash without a deal ..... But we shall know soon either way

bigtrain21

Reaction score
According to the NFL Network he has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
bigtrain21":33zalz0d said:
According to the NFL Network he has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins.

Confirmed.
According to Dianna Russini of NBC News 4 in Washington, Jackson has agreed to terms on a deal with the Washington Redskins.

Denise White of EAG Sports Management – Jackson’s personal PR firm - confirmed the deal with Washington.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -redskins/

James in PA

Reaction score
Dan "instant gratification" Snyder strikes again.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Darren Heitner of Forbes.com has reported that the deal is worth $24 million over three years, with $16 million guaranteed. And that’s $16 million fully guaranteed. Upon signing. Money in the bank.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... 6-million/

Wow that's a whole lot of guaranteed money. :shock:

Essentially a 2yr/16m deal, with a third year option, pretty solid deal actually.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Poor Colin "Turned It Over 3 Times in the 4th Quarter of the NFCCG" Krapperdink. You know he thought his team might replace Crabtree as a #1 WR with someone that's above "mediocre". Wouldn't have mattered anyway though. Jackson wouldn't have been able to keep Krapper from fumbling and throwing picks when he plays the Seahawks.

As for Desean in D.C., with Bob Griffin already there this is now a powder keg, not a locker room.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
900x900px-LL-ea027226_10173727_587622824667436_1759247703_n.jpeg