Dez getting cut

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
It's just a salary cap move. Plus he has had some injuries and dropped of a bit. But he is still a real good player when healthy IMO. They just can't justify the huge cap hit and they may possibly be right about that.

purpleneer

Reaction score
kidhawk":1k4qbipr said:
ApnaHawk":1k4qbipr said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/13/cowboys-cut-dez-bryant/

If the price is right... Baldwin and him could make for a good 1-2 punch.

The price is most definitely not going to be right. Brown has a 4 year deal worth $68 million. I would be very surprised if Bryant doesn't end up with more than that
Wow

Slick

Reaction score
If you have the ability to watch Amazon Prime's All or Nothing covering their 2017 season, the reasons for cutting are clear.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Slick":1dxr1sr8 said:
If you have the ability to watch Amazon Prime's All or Nothing covering their 2017 season, the reasons for cutting are clear.
I haven’t but heard he is a general PITA and severe drama queen.
After turning down Baltimore’s offer I doubt he plays in the NFL again (see T.O).

An aging WR that runs poor routes, drops a lot of balls, and is a Diva that Jerruh had to hire “babysitters” for him to keep him out of trouble.... that’s why most teams want nothing to do with him.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Slick":3phlyxgp said:

Been defending Dez, but I watched the show and they certainly don't portray him in a positive light. Keep in mind, there was obviously a great deal of Dez we didn't see, but it seemed like the coaches were scared to challenge him. Their WR coach in particular catered to him pretty hard and Dez didn't have many moments where he seemed like a great teammate. I recall he was really positive during what I think was the second Giants game. IDK, he seemed happy when they were winning but the part where he complains about the WR coach talking up Talib and Harris before the Denver game was definitely strange.