Disgusting effort from coaching staff down today

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ambrose83":affrxi15 said:
uncle fester":affrxi15 said:
mikeak":affrxi15 said:
PC also needs a lesson on how to use challenges.

So much this.

Pete's challenge flag needs to be taken away - and whoever is telling him those plays are worth challenging needs to be demoted to bathroom mop & bucket executive.

bingo, those were not even close..... on any replay..... period...

Yeah, that first challenge was pathetic... Waste of a challenge. Maybe Pete learned and will control himself. A couple games ago there was a stupid challenge I thought was strategic; don't recall the exact situation, but it bought the Defense time to catch their breath, and it was obvious the challenge would fail, but that one worked out OK, bought some time, and D stepped up. So maybe Pete was trying to use a challenge as a rallying point for the team. I hope he's over that, at least not doing that in the first half with the offense on the field.

rcaido

Reaction score
The first challenge was a lot closer then you guys think. Maybe from another angle it was different. Its not where your feet pass the imaginary scrimmage but your entire body.

I wouldn't have made the challenge but it would have been a big turning point if it was overturned.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rams are 3rd in the league in sacks allowed. Not surprising, and I didn't think we'd get a ton of pressure on them.

I'm surprised someone hasn't given Keenum a better shot at a starting job. He looked decent in Houston and has been decent for the Rams.

I'm more surprised that Britt beat Sherman deep on a fade route, man up. That usually doesn't happen.

Rams DL is in our OL's heads.

The way to beat Donald is to run right at him. He weighs 285 lbs. If you wear him down and lean on him, then he gets less pass rush. Teams have had success doing this this year, but we don't. He's also really good at tearing up a ZBS rush scheme because he shoots gaps so well. Put a big body on him head up and maul him, and if he can't get penetration, he'll get washed out. The tape verifies. this.

I just wish we'd man up and just bitch slap the Rams at least once a year. I get tired of watching them tee off on our guys with all these cheap shots, and just watch our offense fold. Sad.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
idahohawk":31jej524 said:
I've never seen a center snap the ball 8 feet in the air before, than roll one on the ground. Total crap sandwich.

Wanna bet that that snap will make the NFL's Worst Blunders film? It will be seen forever!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I agree with OP's sentiment; Rams are our kryptonite. They can turn the Hawks' whole team upside down.
Nice job to them. I'm not going to argue anyone who thinks there's voodoo involved, either.
Just sayin'.
Voodoo Dolls ss1 krk