Dissly

IndyHawk

Reaction score
From what I understand the injury may not be exactly like JG's..
Meaning less severe?I'm not sure but hopefully that is the case.

chris98251

Reaction score
Will be nice to have him back, but we also showed we can play without him inserting Fant or Dickson in the line up, they won't try to push him into the line up which is a good thing, being a physical player risk of reinjury is higher the powder puff Graham.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm just hoping we see Dis and Dickson on the field together. Two of the best blocking TE in the game to go along with the massive o-line that will keep us in the top 5 in rushing again.

Largent80

Reaction score
I would love for the Hawks to get Trevon Wesco 267 pounds and nice short shuttle time (right behind Sample).

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":i65e3ike said:
I'm just hoping we see Dis and Dickson on the field together. Two of the best blocking TE in the game to go along with the massive o-line that will keep us in the top 5 in rushing again.

I believe that this combination will be a key factor for us to win ten or more games this year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
toffee":1rgexvpp said:
Dissly played in four games last season, he had one great game, a good game, and one so so games.

I like to see how Dissly performs with DCs game planned against him.

Yes because we all know that DCs are concerned with Dissly. He was a great blocker, and progressing as a catcher as a rookie. I think this guy, if he comes back healthy, is going to be phenomenal. I remember JS saying "You can't hear the ball hit his hands."

King Dog

Reaction score
Bob Condotta

@bcondotta
2h2 hours ago
More
Carroll said Will Dissly is making good progress but won't be ready to get back on field until training camp. Said CJ Prosise had abdomen surgery and has recovered well and he will have a chance to fill role Mike Davis had last season.

sutz

Reaction score
King Dog":fxzawv62 said:
Bob Condotta

@bcondotta
2h2 hours ago
More
Carroll said Will Dissly is making good progress but won't be ready to get back on field until training camp. Said CJ Prosise had abdomen surgery and has recovered well and he will have a chance to fill role Mike Davis had last season.
Well, that's at least something.

:2thumbs:

toffee

Reaction score
King Dog":1re2tasg said:
Bob Condotta

@bcondotta
2h2 hours ago
More

Interesting news on Prosise, hoping this surgery was the one that will bring a new CJ, but didn't he had an abdomen surgery back in January? or it's the January surgery that CJ is recovering from?

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":3o7z8ji7 said:
King Dog":3o7z8ji7 said:
Bob Condotta

@bcondotta
2h2 hours ago
More

Interesting news on Prosise, hoping this surgery was the one that will bring a new CJ, but didn't he had an abdomen surgery back in January? or it's the January surgery that CJ is recovering from?

On Prosise

Well I find it amusing that he isn't being slated to try to compete with Carson or Penny now, but be a situational substitute to give the two Backs we have a breather.

It also means he is one foot in and out of the door now in my opinion.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3c3xg5eo said:
^^^ THIS ^^^ Soul, you are reading my mind :irishdrinkers:

John63

Reaction score
I hope we see Diss and Dickson on the filed to take advantage of their catching ability as I have a feeling we will need it.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1nw3iw2z said:
Pound that rock and eat up that clock until they stop you. IF they can.

LOL yeah but we will need to through it to win, and we need to not wait too long to do so if they stop the run. Their ability to catch could be the key to that as we would not need to have wholesale personnel changes

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have zero worry about Russ getting the ball to the open guy. Separation by our WR's? That's a little more of an issue at times.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
toffee":1goaetfz said:
King Dog":1goaetfz said:
Bob Condotta

@bcondotta
2h2 hours ago
More

Procise will have a solid year because he's destined to be a Paul Richardson type that only stays healthy in contract years. He'll finally put together 16 games of good tape, cash in big in FA, promptly go back to being chronically injured until he's cut and retire from the league.

Yes i'm jaded.

Seymour

Reaction score
ivotuk":vtustfbd said:
toffee":vtustfbd said:
Dissly played in four games last season, he had one great game, a good game, and one so so games.

I like to see how Dissly performs with DCs game planned against him.

Yes because we all know that DCs are concerned with Dissly. He was a great blocker, and progressing as a catcher as a rookie. I think this guy, if he comes back healthy, is going to be phenomenal. I remember JS saying "You can't hear the ball hit his hands."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:snack:

themunn

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3hpkpmoa said:
toffee":3hpkpmoa said:
King Dog":3hpkpmoa said:
Bob Condotta

@bcondotta
2h2 hours ago
More

Procise will have a solid year because he's destined to be a Paul Richardson type that only stays healthy in contract years. He'll finally put together 16 games of good tape, cash in big in FA, promptly go back to being chronically injured until he's cut and retire from the league.

Yes i'm jaded.

At least we might get a comp pick in that scenario!

Latest posts