Division Title Clinching Possibility

LolaRox

Reaction score
RussB":var8rryd said:
Division is already unofficially clinched, seahawks would have to lose out for AZ to even maybe win the division. All i care about is them getting the first round bye, thats all that matters now.

You guys are much more comfortable saying that than I am. This GB game is no gimme and then they have to travel back home and take on the Rams (who have their number) on a short week.

AZ plays @Miami and v New Orleans, both winnable games for them.

If the Hawks don't handle their business in the next two weeks and AZ wins. They will be playing for the division when they play AZ in 3 weeks.

Hawks better take care of business, I think they will, but it isn't over.

sutz

Reaction score
LolaRox":1xyli2yz said:
RussB":1xyli2yz said:
Division is already unofficially clinched, seahawks would have to lose out for AZ to even maybe win the division. All i care about is them getting the first round bye, thats all that matters now.

You guys are much more comfortable saying that than I am. This GB game is no gimme and then they have to travel back home and take on the Rams (who have their number) on a short week.

AZ plays @Miami and v New Orleans, both winnable games for them.

If the Hawks don't handle their business in the next two weeks and AZ wins. They will be playing for the division when they play AZ in 3 weeks.

Hawks better take care of business, I think they will, but it isn't over.
Good points. I'm sure the team will be focused, at least. It's December. This is Seahawks season. :2thumbs:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cards are showing zero fight today..We have what belongs to us back

James in PA

Reaction score
Lions got so lucky against the pitiful Bears. Chicago was driving on them late in 4th for the win or the tie, then the zebras did their thing. Hold after hold after hold, next thing you know it's first and 30. Next play, blatant PI on Detroit. No call. So friggin sick of this inconsistent officiating deciding games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrThortan

Reaction score
ARI tied with MIA now. I knew I couldn't count on MIA, even with a large lead. Bass turds.

LegendKiller

Reaction score
This Games over. Players slipping all over the place, Blatant holding and facemask penalties not called. Just garbage

LegendKiller

Reaction score
Point in case, Tyler Lockett injury timeout thanks to a sweet facemask not called by refs

Latest posts