do we beat the saints?

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Yes!!!! Dallas is garbage and the Jets showed if the go against a stout D they are very beatable.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Panthers will take care of the Aints ... and we will beat them too.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1liwnozd said:
Maybe even twice.
Probably a requirement if we expect to play February 2nd. But yes, we beat them. Not sure it isn't a 2005 redo though to be honest.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
They've put up a lot of points against some decent defenses. AZ, Chicago, Miami. FO has AZ listed as the #1 defense and NO racked up 31 against them.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Obviously it will be a tough game in which the good seahawks will need to show up or they will probably get beat, even at home. But if the good seahawks do show up, I have no question they will beat them at home

gulliver

Reaction score
I hope so.

One thing that struck me is that they don't go down after contact like they're "supposed to." I don't have the figures from the Dallas game but they must have had triple digit YAC. I think on most plays, guys go down as a way of asking the 3rd defender on his way to the pile, "please don't cream me." But they were charging through arm tackles all night.

So if we can wrap up and forget about the strip--just go for the tackle--I like our chances. If we get cute, we will be gashed.

They are one talented offense though.

GCrow

Reaction score
The Saints couldn't beat the Jets in New York, how the heck can the beat the 'Hawks in Seattle?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Why is it "wrong" to speak about any game on the future schedule? Serious, that's type of post is stupid. We are fans, let us frigging talk about anything and everything seahawks. The team can focus on one game at a time.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":uxjwnj80 said:
bestfightstory":uxjwnj80 said:
Maybe even twice.

That would be my guess right now. Saints look like they're gunning for the #2 seed in the NFC. 'Course the Panthers probably have a few choice things to say about that still.

And Carolina is equipped to challenge them.

Those two teams split their series annually, regardless of record.

But, this year, Carolina's front 7 is just frighteningly good and they seem to be getting better.

The Jets beat the Hell out of the Saints with a strong D-Line performance and Carolina COULD do something similar.

<<side note>>. Depending on San Fran's health going forward, it is not out of the question that they drop out of the playoff picture, entirely.

brettb3

Reaction score
Of course. How could you not be confident in this team at home, against any opponent?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The Seahawks are more than capable of beating anyone, anywhere, any time of day. "Anywhere" and "any time of day" has never been the case before for this franchise.

Latest posts