Votes: 21 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 76 71.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

RiverDog

Reaction score
I don't think DK has as much high pick value as you think. Maybe something like a 2nd and 3rd? Certainly not a 1st.

But that's OK, we disagree. I'm not ready to give up on DK's potential at 26 and now our #1 receiver with Lockett seemingly on the downside of his career, and JSN not exactly setting the league on fire.
I'm in this camp.

I honestly don't think we'd get a first rounder for him unless it's coupled with some sort of multi-player deal. That doesn't mean that I'm comfortable with his penalties and other distractions. Maybe if we got a coach in here that has some backbone, he could fix his wagon for him.

GemCity

Reaction score
I guess it’s just perspective.

Some see a green-haired, sign-language (get attention) after a score, penalty machine that has terrible hands.

I see an incredible athlete whose catchable pass rate is near the top of the league. A guy who constantly demands double coverage. A guy who cheers on his teammates success and an enforcer who’s willing (and able) to body slam an opposing linebacker. I see a guy who is a top 5….maybe 3…receiver in a capable offense.

Trade? No thanks…he’s exactly what this team needs more of.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I just read that Shanahan offered a Christmas present to anyone on his team who could bait DK into "losing his mind." Mission accomplished, and expect more to follow by every coach in every game...

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I just read that Shanahan offered a Christmas present to anyone on his team who could bait DK into "losing his mind." Mission accomplished, and expect more to follow by every coach in every game...
After a cheap shot...he did the right thing...he wasn't doing anything prior to that.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well looks to be about 70 percent plus of the votes here want to keep him. If Bobo make a catch on Monday maybe those numbers change...since he was all world a few weeks back.