Doug Baldwin is our "Secret Superstar"

vin.couve12

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":34pvkfih said:
I'm in agreement Vin, that Atlanta game was probably in the back of their minds.

I want to focus on Browner because I mean I really think he held Kearse. Like I said usually they don't call those late in the game.

Brownerkearse

Frame 1 You can see Kearse at a position that he was going to run more to his left, look at where Browner's hands are right at the neckline of Kearse's neckline.

Frame 2-3 shows Kearse trying to get Browner's hands off his neck area. He couldn't do it.

Frame 4 he lets go of his arm there is where i think he was trying to show the ref that he was getting held, as you can see Butler is still back there.

Frame 5-7 pretty much shows that Browner had Kearse by the jersey, back of it, all that time.

This is what I see, let me know if you see differently
Now that you put it in that framework I'm not sure. In live play it looks like Kearse is driving his legs, but Browner is indeed pulling there. Browner is leaning forward in the sideline view while giving way. That angle it looks like he pulled him in. Good job in illustrating what you're seeing.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ch19dzh said:
Of course he held him, but he plays for the precious Pats, they would never call what clearly is a hold.
In all fairness, we used to hear other teams say the same thing when he played for us.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I understand we were in 31 personnel and wanted to pass in that situation, but wouldn't it have been great if we could have rolled out our mobile QB there instead? :stirthepot: