DOUG BALDWIN

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
toffee":3hxqlhia said:
Baldwin's departure had NO effect on Wilson's performance or stats. If anything Russell Wilson gotten more successful without him.

And I suppose there's no other factors we could attribute that to. :roll:

chris98251

Reaction score
I like how after the fact we suddenly have a conflict between Wilson and Baldwin, this is the same Baldwin that told Cable to shut up when Wilson as trying to talk to them during a game, Baldwin would say what he thought no matter who it is, he and Sherman also got into tiffs and they are great friends also.

Baldwin was who he is here and that was someone that wasn't about being afraid to hurt your feelings but about addressing an issue with something.

Problem as all you PC huggers don't understand holding people accountable directly, you have been taught to use innuendos and hints to try to make a point and hope the person your trying to get the point across too gets it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":irq9py6v said:
It’s amazing how many people have something against Baldwin like he was not a cog in this offense for a long time.

Why throw shade at Baldwin?

Baldwin was great for Wilson.

It’s not Baldwin’s fault they did not throw as much then as they do now.

Some of you guys forget too fast.

Baldwin gave Seattle all he could.

Of course he was angry at time.

You don’t play football always cheerfully and full of love.

You need some fire to you!

And Baldwin was plenty enough!
Well said. :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rcaido":1w0cp7pp said:
What a bunch of ungrateful fans...Yes im sure Wilson is probably mostly responsible for all the WR to being what they were/are...IF DK left or Lockett, im sure yalll going to throw shades too. Baldwin played great for us. How many amazing catches did we see from Baldwin. Not bad for an undrafted, who played all his games here in Seattle. Yall need to show respect to the guy, he deserves it.

1024x1024
Word.

AVL

Reaction score
Screw Baldwin and his disgusting touchdown celebration. I'll hate him forever for that tacky bullshit.

D

DomeHawk

AVL":3rk63041 said:
Screw Baldwin and his disgusting touchdown celebration. I'll hate him forever for that tacky bullshit.

Love that tacky bullshit!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
chris98251":2ajbpu6o said:
I like how after the fact we suddenly have a conflict between Wilson and Baldwin, this is the same Baldwin that told Cable to shut up when Wilson as trying to talk to them during a game, Baldwin would say what he thought no matter who it is, he and Sherman also got into tiffs and they are great friends also.

Baldwin was who he is here and that was someone that wasn't about being afraid to hurt your feelings but about addressing an issue with something.

Problem as all you PC huggers don't understand holding people accountable directly, you have been taught to use innuendos and hints to try to make a point and hope the person your trying to get the point across too gets it.

Yeah, I'm not at all comfortable with this constant player bashing that goes on here. A lot is just made shit.

I'm pretty sure if you sat both Wilson & Baldwin down for an interview they would be very complimentary towards each other.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
AVL":1fgkntbg said:
Screw Baldwin and his disgusting touchdown celebration. I'll hate him forever for that tacky $h!t.

Can you be a little more specific & maybe provide a video or something? I've yet tp see any TD celebration from any player of any team that made me "hate" the player in perpetuity & that includes the Randy Moss pretending to moon the Green Bay crowd that Joe Buck got his panties in a bunch about.

renofox

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1o7rnqjm said:
AVL":1o7rnqjm said:
Screw Baldwin and his disgusting touchdown celebration. I'll hate him forever for that tacky $h!t.

Can you be a little more specific & maybe provide a video or something? I've yet tp see any TD celebration from any player of any team that made me "hate" the player in perpetuity & that includes the Randy Moss pretending to moon the Green Bay crowd that Joe Buck got his panties in a bunch about.

"Dropping a Deuce" in the Super Bowl. Flipped field position even though it was followed by a series of punts. May have been a factor in New England coming back. I believe Seahawks were up 24-10 at that point.

RCATES

Reaction score
renofox":2ixlgwyy said:
Hockey Guy":2ixlgwyy said:
AVL":2ixlgwyy said:

"Dropping a Deuce" in the Super Bowl. Flipped field position even though it was followed by a series of punts. May have been a factor in New England coming back. I believe Seahawks were up 24-10 at that point.

He’s even more an ass in person. I liked Baldwin on the field but grew tired of his political antics when behind the microphone. Off the field he’s a Tool. Wanted 20k for an autograph. My wife’s company did some work on his house and when finished asked for an autograph for the owners son’s jersey.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Baldwin was the f%@king man!!!

Bunch of haters in here. Sour like he actually did something to you.