Drew in tears..

renofox

Reaction score
He knows he'll now get a fair opportunity to be a starter with another team next season.

He sure won't get it here with PC.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Because Geno is one of his Golden Boys.

Why is DJ still on the field while KMac is a healthy scratch?

Why did it take forever to bench Adams after trading away the farm and destroying our cap?
Well I guess I hope you’re wrong. Matt Flynn was also signed under Carroll…

Ozzy

Reaction score
Regardless of how you view the QB room what a cool moment to watch and that’s something Lock will remember forever. Sometimes we forget this is just a game and it’s ok to enjoy the good moments.

stack55

Reaction score
That was a miracle drive. 92 yards with less than 2 minutes
on the clock. I was ready to set my tv on fire.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Regardless of how you view the QB room what a cool moment to watch and that’s something Lock will remember forever. Sometimes we forget this is just a game and it’s ok to enjoy the good moments.
Hell yeah. I feel great, i’m happy for Drew and we got the win. No doubt Drew put his blood sweat and tears on the field for our team.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I had a theory a couple weeks back but I stayed silent in case KMac played, now I think my theory is right.

They might be scratching him to get an extra year out of him if he doesn't play a single down. Only 2 more weeks left in the season.

renofox

Reaction score
I had a theory a couple weeks back but I stayed silent in case KMac played, now I think my theory is right.

They might be scratching him to get an extra year out of him if he doesn't play a single down. Only 2 more weeks left in the season.
Do you know how the rule works?

I know most rules but not that one. I was under the impression that a rookie got credit for the season as long as he was on the 53-man roster for 6 (or 4?) games during the season?

I could be wrong.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Do you know how the rule works?

I know most rules but not that one. I was under the impression that a rookie got credit for the season as long as he was on the 53-man roster for 6 (or 4?) games during the season?

I could be wrong.
I don't know exactly, I just thought as long as they weren't active during any snaps that it doesn't count and they get an extra year. I think that's what happened to one of the recent draftees in the past few years. Like I said, just a theory

keasley45

Reaction score
Because Geno is one of his Golden Boys.

Why did it take forever to bench Adams after trading away the farm and destroying our cap?
Yeah. It's frustrating. But you are right. Pete will ride with his guys to the end.

It might not be a popular sentiment, but I'd prefer to have D Eskridge back on KO duty. Maybe he hasn't shown the reliability on punts in practice, but I'm so tired of slow ass DJ in kick return duties. We've basically given up on thr possibility that there will ever be an explosive kick return or return for a TD with Dallas back there. Wr are just surrendering the opportunity entirely for the feeling that we are safer with himnot fumbling the ball away. Oh. Wait. He already did that once.

And Eskridge was one of the only remarkable players in the first half of the first 9ers game. Haven't seen bin since.

And have never seen what KMace is capable of...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't be more happy for a guy. That was just plain awesome to see. Pure emotion from a guy who appreciated what had just happened.

Latest posts