Earl is officially our punt returner

HawkWow

Reaction score
Earl broke one this preseason but that doesn't make him a PR. He just looks awkward and only sure that he's not going to fair catch. His machismo thinking for him. I don't count on a great, or even good, return from Earl. I feel the best thing that can happen is 1) he don't het hurt 2) he don't fumble. To me, that's not an optimum situation.

I sincerely hope Earl let's "player coach Pete" off the hook and is the 1st to say he no longer wants to return punts. If he don't, Pete has to, imo. Earl could easily be joining Lacy on the list of concussed players tonight. Mad professor Pete needs to get back to his common sense approach to the game. We have several players that can return punts in adequate fashion...and better than Earl and none of those guys are more important to this team.

Party over...this isn't the 4th qtr of a blow out superbowl win. Earl can return punts, kicks and play QB, RB and WR in the waning moments of our next SB win.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2kzjyu31 said:
Earl did not return the final punt of the game so...

- bsd

No reason to put him out there and risk an injury when the game was over by that point.

Latest posts