elite jersey question

Seahawker86

Reaction score
My Richard Sherman elite jersey came in today. A Christmas present from my girl that she got on cyber Monday. Not sure where she got it from. I'm going to post pictures soon of it. It just doesn't feel right. It is the first I have of the Nike. The letters look darker and the line green doesn't look as bright as the photo. Also when I raise my arms, it feels like it wasn't stitched right. My head also barely fits into it. When I wear it it looks like I'm a baseball umpire with the chest pads. We got size 48 which I had with Reebok. Idk. We just looked it up and it was from pro shop. Is there a chance they cut it wrong? It was shipped from China. PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 to be exact. Can anyone help me and make sure she bought the right one? I was at the game yesterday and no ones jersey looked like this. I maybe cut wrong.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":2culawae said:
My Richard Sherman elite jersey came in today. A Christmas present from my girl that she got on cyber Monday. Not sure where she got it from. I'm going to post pictures soon of it. It just doesn't feel right. It is the first I have of the Nike. The letters look darker and the line green doesn't look as bright as the photo. Also when I raise my arms, it feels like it wasn't stitched right. My head also barely fits into it. When I wear it it looks like I'm a baseball umpire with the chest pads. We got size 48 which I had with Reebok. Idk. We just looked it up and it was from pro shop. Is there a chance they cut it wrong? It was shipped from China. PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 to be exact. Can anyone help me and make sure she bought the right one? I was at the game yesterday and no ones jersey looked like this. I maybe cut wrong.

Its fake. From China? Smh...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If it shipped from China it's probably a fake. There is a fake seahawks pro shop site. The Nike fit is a little tighter through the shoulders and chest but the coloring should look true as what they have on the field. With the new style jerseys the fakes or knockoffs are easy to spot. I have a couple of knockoffs with the older style and if unless you are looking real close it's hard. Nike pretty much sets pricing floors (lowest price a retailer can sell an item) on jerseys, if it's game it's About $100, Limited $135, and elite is usually around $250. If you/she paid quite a bit less it's a knockoff. Sorry to be the bearer of possible bad news.

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Crap there is a knock off website?

Can someone post their pictures of their elite home jersey so I can comepare? The neon green Number outline doesn't match the green on the shoulders. The green and gray on the shoulders feels very plasticly. It doesn't sit well on me like my Reebok one doesn't.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":79yog965 said:
We went back and clicked on the link where we bought it and its from the seahawks pro shop.

If its the Seahawks team shop why would they ship if from China? Idk man sounds fishy.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Nike_NFL_Jerseys_Seattle_Seahawks_Jersey_nike_seahawks_123.image.330x330.jpg

http://www.21jerseys.com/nike-seahawks- ... 99617.html

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
It does say they are important on the pro shop website. I even went to seahawks.com to click on the link so there wasn't confusion. If anyone could get a picture up it would help for some reason mine won't load. Very frustrating could use some help and pictures.

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Well now I maybe thinking she ordered the wrong size lol. It has all the tags you need for official Nike but the only thing is the colors around the main numbers. They aren't as bright as I'm seeing in photos. That's why I want to see a photo of someone in their elite jersey. I'm sure someone bought one on here and will post a photo

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
She ordered 48. She went by my 50 for my Reebok. She said 50 was out and she didn't want it to be too big, looking at the size chart, a large which I normal wear would be more like 44.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
the jersey's are NOT made in China. They are made in Honduras. It is without a doubt a fake. Sorry.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
if you can search my posts go ahead and check that. I posted pics of my authentic custom elite RW3 jersey in the summer time. Lots of pics.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
The double stitch thing is actually not accurate. nfl.com sold their first round of elites with single stitching and i do believe the may still. Check this link to see the pics i posted a while back. I have two elites from nflshop.com. both single stitching. both the real deal.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67243

Edit: It should be noted though that both jerseys were custom ordered since no one was selling elite RW jersey's at the time. Hence the single stitching from NFLshop.com