elite jersey question

Cyrus12

Reaction score
if its from Putian China it is a fake guaranteed. The new Nike's don't fit great to begin with...even the real ones. I prefer the reeboks. There are some really good fakes out there but yet to see a good Seahawks one....maybe too much detail for chinese to match? The last game I went to there were more fakes than real ones. Not many people can drop $250 on an Elite...I don't care what people wear but I know a lot of people are against the fakes....

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
Ok, crap i noticed I posted alot when I could have just used one post, sorry my mind is racing and I keep hitting submit and then another thought pops into my head. From the article that Longsh0t posted, the 2 things that make mine a fake or misrepresentation of the real deal is this. First thing, that neon green colors are way too dull to be the bright neon green you guys all have on yours. You guys have a more brightly shown color neon green and mine is just way too dull. The 2nd thing which makes mine a fake is the 25 on both the front and the back. Its not a fabric but more of a plastic. Now this guy is saying NFL shop totally screwed him and is standing by their product. If this is the case I am just going to get her money back and order straight from the seahawks proshop. I'll just call it in and have it hopefully by the superbowl. I did post the pictures up on my facebook so if I can still get some insight on what you guys think that would be much appreciated

Bprez3

Reaction score
ZagHawk":i454xf95 said:
Bprez3":i454xf95 said:
I got a fake from China last year for my birthday. Looks great to me and people cannot tell the difference

I'm all for people spending money on what they want, but I'm yet to see a fake that is spot-on, but then again I'm the type of person who makes it a point to spot out the fakes from the real ones. Kind of like LV fakes vs authentic LV, to most ppl all they see is the monogram, but ppl who buy the stuff look for the details (internals, stitching, print quality, sizing of logos, etc.).

My biggest beef with buying fake Seahawks jerseys is that absolutely none of the money goes to the team or local economy. Sure a good 80% of the jersey money goes to Nike probably even the Oregon Ducks (who I hate). But it's nice knowing at least some of the money especially if bought locally goes to the local economy, a local guy, the team itself, maybe even a dime to the actual player. Where as if I buy a fake, I'm just putting all my money into the pockets of some factory owner in China and (EEESSH) maybe some dealer who lives in San Fran..DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Got it as a GIFT just wanted to make sure that was spelled out for everyone.

I have a Hasselbeck authentic and a Chris Warren authentic. My China doll is a 12. With that said, it's not that bad and quite frankly I doubt most could spot it. My wife has real LV merch bought them at the store. I know the difference between real and fake probably just the same if not more than the next guy. I have gotten my doctorate in all things LV. I have real jerseys and a fake so I can see firsthand the difference.

With these fakes I doubt they are hurting the local economy. What hurts the local......wait we really went there?