Reaction score
5u9anuva
6yby9era
ejy6ane4.jpg

dopeboy206

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":2ogf2bps said:
Shipped from China but the tag on it says Honduras

Why would it ship from China? Shouldn't it be shipped from the U.S. since that is where the team shop is. Sounds real fishy.

drcool

Reaction score
If it shipped from China it is a fake. The real ones will ship out of a warehouse in either Ohio, Kentucky, or Jacksonville. I believe most of the Seahawks gear is in the Ohio warehouse but some of the elite jerseys (maybe just the customized ones) will ship from Kentucky.

You can also find out how much she paid. If it was less than $250 (before any coupons or discounts) it is a fake.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":2tyt3us4 said:
We went back and clicked on the link where we bought it and its from the seahawks pro shop.

There is a chinese website that looks identicle to the NFL pro shop. I should have posted the link. I did quite a bit of research while i was considering ordering knock offs and i know the exact site your talking about and I almost fell for it. I did order some knock offs and i was dissapointed with all but 2 of them. You got hustled my friend

McGruff

Reaction score
My wife and I almost fell for some too good to be true knockoffs, but had some credit card processing errors that thankfully gave us enough time to research the sites.

In the end, the risk of getting jobbed was so great we just bought from a brick and mortar store. The prices were the same as the reputable online stores, kept the money local, and know I got the real deal.

Bprez3

Reaction score
I got a fake from China last year for my birthday. Looks great to me and people cannot tell the difference

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Don't trust the photos on the websites (even Seahawks proshop) they still have NOT fixed the original pictures. The first elites had shoulder stripes similar to the limited and gamedays where it did not meet the flywire. The new ones since midway through last season have the grey striping connect to the flywire. There are a lot of huge ways to spot a fake often times the ventilation holes too big, colors are off, stitching is off, numbers way too small, the shoulder stripes (more like upper chest stripes) are not straight and kind of angled funny.

also keep in mind Custom Elites from the proshop,vs elite from Nike, vs custom elite from NFLSHOP which are all "legit" are all completely different stitching and color schemes. Why? because the proshop uses a local company for lettering and numbering that does the on-field jerseys (you'll notice a zig-zag pattern on the stitching that is very large, plus larger lettering and numbering). The Pre-made Elites from Nike have a tighter factory stitching that looks almost like a pre-stitched ironed on letter/number. The Custom Elites from NFLshop are kind of the same stitching as the premades, same size lettering and numbering as the proshop, BUT they had a significant batch that had coloring that was somewhat maroon tinted to the point where they almost look fake, but they are in fact real.

Yes I'm a jersey whore and spend all day long comparing differences especially at the games.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Bprez3":dn3z869y said:
I got a fake from China last year for my birthday. Looks great to me and people cannot tell the difference

I'm all for people spending money on what they want, but I'm yet to see a fake that is spot-on, but then again I'm the type of person who makes it a point to spot out the fakes from the real ones. Kind of like LV fakes vs authentic LV, to most ppl all they see is the monogram, but ppl who buy the stuff look for the details (internals, stitching, print quality, sizing of logos, etc.).

My biggest beef with buying fake Seahawks jerseys is that absolutely none of the money goes to the team or local economy. Sure a good 80% of the jersey money goes to Nike probably even the Oregon Ducks (who I hate). But it's nice knowing at least some of the money especially if bought locally goes to the local economy, a local guy, the team itself, maybe even a dime to the actual player. Where as if I buy a fake, I'm just putting all my money into the pockets of some factory owner in China and (EEESSH) maybe some dealer who lives in San Fran..DUN DUN DUN!!!!

ManBunts

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3cbo4f9e said:
My Richard Sherman elite jersey came in today. A Christmas present from my girl that she got on cyber Monday. Not sure where she got it from. I'm going to post pictures soon of it. It just doesn't feel right. It is the first I have of the Nike. The letters look darker and the line green doesn't look as bright as the photo. Also when I raise my arms, it feels like it wasn't stitched right. My head also barely fits into it. When I wear it it looks like I'm a baseball umpire with the chest pads. We got size 48 which I had with Reebok. Idk. We just looked it up and it was from pro shop. Is there a chance they cut it wrong? It was shipped from China. PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 to be exact. Can anyone help me and make sure she bought the right one? I was at the game yesterday and no ones jersey looked like this. I maybe cut wrong.

I have a friend whose job sends him to China a lot. He says what a lot of people think as fakes on the street are actually real (general comment about clothes, music, video games, etc). It's how low wage workers supplement their income. They steal some pieces, sell them, companies mark it off as "damaged". Or some of what they sell IS defective. Logo mirrored the wrong way or something small that only a branding guy might catch. So, basically, you might be getting the real thing, it might just suck. Bummer though. Send it back. Could just be a mistake

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
anyone who says the fakes look the same doesn't have a discerning enough eye. those things look like total crap. I'm a season ticket holder and the amount of fakes i see at each game are a real bummer. we have a nice uni, these fakes make them look terrible.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ManBunts":2tzw09nl said:
kthebestwayw":2tzw09nl said:
My Richard Sherman elite jersey came in today. A Christmas present from my girl that she got on cyber Monday. Not sure where she got it from. I'm going to post pictures soon of it. It just doesn't feel right. It is the first I have of the Nike. The letters look darker and the line green doesn't look as bright as the photo. Also when I raise my arms, it feels like it wasn't stitched right. My head also barely fits into it. When I wear it it looks like I'm a baseball umpire with the chest pads. We got size 48 which I had with Reebok. Idk. We just looked it up and it was from pro shop. Is there a chance they cut it wrong? It was shipped from China. PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 to be exact. Can anyone help me and make sure she bought the right one? I was at the game yesterday and no ones jersey looked like this. I maybe cut wrong.

I have a friend whose job sends him to China a lot. He says what a lot of people think as fakes on the street are actually real (general comment about clothes, music, video games, etc). It's how low wage workers supplement their income. They steal some pieces, sell them, companies mark it off as "damaged". Or some of what they sell IS defective. Logo mirrored the wrong way or something small that only a branding guy might catch. So, basically, you might be getting the real thing, it might just suck. Bummer though. Send it back. Could just be a mistake

That made be the case for things like Gap or Levis clothing that are made in China. They really are mistakes or damages sold to employees at cost that they can make money off of. Other times companies will actually just make an extra batch load, claim they are all "mistakes" and again pocket money on the side.

However, some brands made in China are straight up knock-offs. i.e. Nike Elite Jerseys made I think in Honduras. LV is NOT made in China, never has, never will.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":2pz60r2f said:
anyone who says the fakes look the same doesn't have a discerning enough eye. those things look like total crap. I'm a season ticket holder and the amount of fakes i see at each game are a real bummer. we have a nice uni, these fakes make them look terrible.

I agree 1000% It's cheap and ugly.

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
Im going to post the pictures in a minute. It has all the same tags as you guys have. The size 48 on the bottom left, the one inside that has the 12 digit code. The same NFL logo. The link someone posted with the comparison on the Peyton Manning Jersey, it has everything the one from the left side(the real one) has. The only thing that throws me off is the neon green. Its more dull IMO. Maybe b/c things in photos look different? It matches my son's standard 5T jersey though. Pictures are coming now, just waiting for them to load. I did use my smart phone to talk them. Let me know what you guys think. If its a fake I'll have her stop payment. I know that my Earl Thomas jersey is a fake, after I found out I stopped payment and never had to pay a dime for it. I live in Jersey and people around here didnt know the difference. With my girl paying for it I want to make sure its real this time around.

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
listen, .net is saying that each file is too large to post. If I post it on facebook can someone tell me if its real or not?

Fuddhawk

Reaction score
fuddhawk is kthebestwayw father lol. not sure why it wont log me into my account and keeps putting me on my father's account, sorry for the inconvenience.