EPL 2014-15 Season

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Not happy with the result, but not as angry as I was gonna be at the 85th minute.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":17m0ijvv said:
Not happy with the result, but not as angry as I was gonna be at the 85th minute.

Yeah...really poor from 10 in to about the 85th...then, I don't know how they didn't score 2-3.

Welbeck continues to show his class. Competing with Costa and Fabregas for transfer of the Summer

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2c6mlee9 said:
QPR is just bad, and this makes me sad. :(

This must be what it feels like to root for the Raiders or Jags.

Just a ridiculous match...

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":wlq803ly said:
Gatehawk":wlq803ly said:

Yeah...really poor from 10 in to about the 85th...then, I don't know how they didn't score 2-3.

Welbeck continues to show his class. Competing with Costa and Fabregas for transfer of the Summer

United fans have to be fuming to see a guy that Van Gaal sold and dubbed "not good enough for United" performing the way he has.

I do feel that Campbell coming on was a turning point. Because Arsenal were running out of ideas when he was brought on and he played really good. He has to get more playing time.

I know injuries are never a valid excuse, but right now for Arsenal, it's the only explanation. When you're forced to play your 3rd choice RB and play a LB in the middle, something is not going right. Even Wenger's admitted that he f***ed up in not bringing in defensive reinforcements.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1ruhq7kn said:
Uncle Si":1ruhq7kn said:
Gatehawk":1ruhq7kn said:

United fans have to be fuming to see a guy that Van Gaal sold and dubbed "not good enough for United" performing the way he has.

I do feel that Campbell coming on was a turning point. Because Arsenal were running out of ideas when he was brought on and he played really good. He has to get more playing time.

I know injuries are never a valid excuse, but right now for Arsenal, it's the only explanation. When you're forced to play your 3rd choice RB and play a LB in the middle, something is not going right. Even Wenger's admitted that he f***ed up in not bringing in defensive reinforcements.

They got Di Maria and Falcao...probably not too upset about Welbeck

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2web8hk4 said:

They wouldn't be that upset, though Welbeck has more goals than those two combined at the moment.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1ty4s6y3 said:
Uncle Si":1ty4s6y3 said:

They wouldn't be that upset, though Welbeck has more goals than those two combined at the moment.

He's got more goals than Ozil and Sanchez combined as well... because, you know, they play midfield, as does Di Maria.

Yes, Welbeck's been great, Gate.

Smurf

Reaction score
United has spent more money than god in the past window. Some players had to move, if simply to stave off FFP.

Welbeck wasn't going to get time, especially with how LVG wanted to use Rooney.

Same deal with Chicharito.

Falcao fits the team better IMO.

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2tsjz5ww said:
Gatehawk":2tsjz5ww said:
Uncle Si":2tsjz5ww said:

He's got more goals than Ozil and Sanchez combined as well... because, you know, they play midfield, as does Di Maria.

Actually Sanchez and Welbeck are Arsenal's joint top scorers. An honest miss.

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Gatehawk":qha1m8kh said:
Uncle Si":qha1m8kh said:
Gatehawk":qha1m8kh said:
Uncle Si":qha1m8kh said:

Actually Sanchez and Welbeck are Arsenal's joint top scorers. An honest miss.

Strike that. Just looked at the stats, Sanchez has 6, Welbeck has 5.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Since we are being picky...Di Maria has more goals in league...which is all united are in...so

Seabhac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2igg6bbn said:
Since we are being picky...Di Maria has more goals in league...which is all united are in...so

United will be ready for CL again next season.
As for Liverpool - after whatcing them get thrashed 3 nil by Real at home - do they really belong in that class?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":3ch6w91q said:
Uncle Si":3ch6w91q said:

As for Liverpool - after whatcing them get thrashed 3 nil by Real at home - do they really belong in that class?

Liverpool cannot play with Madrid. Who can? Or... Who in England can?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":4mc8dnma said:
Seabhac":4mc8dnma said:
Uncle Si":4mc8dnma said:

Could have been worse. Could have lost 5-3 to Leicester after being up 3-1.

Pointing out how poor United are seemed too easy

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
United aren't making it back into UCL next year unless they drop another $100 million in January on defenders. They've played one team from the top 11 last year and are currently 6th. Losses in the next two matches probably puts them at 10th or 11th.

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":22dzhmos said:
peachesenregalia":22dzhmos said:
Seabhac":22dzhmos said:
Uncle Si":22dzhmos said:

Could have been worse. Could have lost 5-3 to Leicester after being up 3-1.

Pointing out how poor United are seemed too easy

Of course, it's not like United lost 4-0 to a 3rd tier club.