EPL 2014-15 Season

Seabhac

Reaction score
Southampton pay the price for treating their squad like the Sunday Buffet at Saltys.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJ,

If Chelsea werent a bunch of diving, whining, dirty little brats than they might be more apt to get those calls. All that said, their first penalty was both soft and outside the box. Doubt Mourinho mentioned "8" when listing all the atrocities against his club by minute.

Chelsea's act has gone cold, and I do hope they pay the price for it. Costa is constantly pushing the envelope of fair play and being a rat, and simply cant understand when it doesnt go his way. Hazard is a feather, falling and floating at the slightest gust, Fabregas as well. These guys are constantly and knowingly pushing the edge and bringing the game into disrepute. Then their manager is on the air before and after every game calling attention to how poor his team gets it. They are the little kids that sneak up behind you and punch you then run away, trip, fall, and start crying about you chasing them.

The Burnley match was fair and exactly what Chelsea deserve. They dive and earn a pen, then spend the aftermath whimpering about calls that dont go their way? Shocker.... Mourinho won't spend a second reliving all the stamps and flops and dirty little tricks his team pulls throughout the season though. And all that with a billionaire's pocket full of players. Shameful.

Liverpool? I mean what can be said. Four very contentious moments go their way. I didn't think the first one was a pen (this is the Premier league, son, not Chelsea.... stay on your feet). I also didnt think Lovren's handball was intentional, nor was his hand off his side. MIgnolet's moment was too close to call, but on the line, just off, just in? Do you really send someone off for that close?

That said, the second non-call was a pen in my mind. I also thought Sterling earned one for what its worth, but any Southampton fan will call it 4-1. If I was them, i'd feel undone. But Liverpool have long waited to be on the right side of one of those matches, so take and walk away quick.

4 points from 7th to 3rd. Lovely run in setting up nicely.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":17gjpulb said:
[vine]OQqeWVLFuTO[/vine]

Tvba5x7jmkjkxbgxc1rf

[vine]OQq1bQpiWvr[/vine]

SON.

WTF, SON!?!

Ridiculous that Matic is shown red, ivanovic a yellow, and the hack footballer that was spiking players all match wasn't even talked to. Along with refusing to make calls on two different PK opportunities the lead referee should be disciplined in some fashion. That was embarrassing.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chelsea fans on a moan.

Shocker...

Anyone have the 2000 gifs of Chelsea dives, stamps, elbows, high boots, headbutts from the last 3 months?

This is Chelsea getting what they give, from a team whose manager doesnt whimper hypocritically about his team's treatment. Not sure how a Chelsea fan can claim injustice here without feeling a little itchy.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Uncle Si":7d8kxb8d said:
Chelsea fans on a moan.

Shocker...

Anyone have the 2000 gifs of Chelsea dives, stamps, elbows, high boots, headbutts from the last 3 months?

This is Chelsea getting what they give, from a team whose manager doesnt whimper hypocritically about his team's treatment. Not sure how a Chelsea fan can claim injustice here without feeling a little itchy.

I feel like you didn't even watch the match. There was intent to injure on two of the fouls. How you can defend that by saying that, "Chelsea got what they deserved," is beyond me. And the blatant handball in the box? I will give you the Costa foul, even though it should have been called, because he went down pretty lightly.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3gjdkp6p said:
Uncle Si":3gjdkp6p said:
Chelsea fans on a moan.

Shocker...

I feel like you didn't even watch the match. There was intent to injure on two of the fouls. How you can defend that by saying that, "Chelsea got what they deserved," is beyond me. And the blatant handball in the box? I will give you the Costa foul, even though it should have been called, because he went down pretty lightly.

I watched it. The handball was the only one I thought was legitimate pen (and it was). The one Chelsea did get was a dive and outside the box. Matic deserved his red. Can be said the player that clipped him deserved one too. But every little stamp laid out by a Burnley player is a tickle compared to what Costa alone has been doing to opponents since Christmas. He's a dirty little player.

And that's my point: Chelsea have been rampant in their nefarious activities, especially over the last 2 months. They have been stomping, head butting, elbowing, diving, basically doing everything possible while the ref's head is turned to sway a match. The fact that it went against them in this match seems to (start to) balance out. So in the moral justice aspect of things, yes, Chelsea finally got a taste of their own (without Burnley diving of course).

Chelsea do themselves no favors. Mourinho calls out the refs at each turn. The refs review these matches and get a good look at what the Chelsea players are getting away with in the very same matches the manager is criticizing the officials in. It's natural they are going away from giving Chelsea players the benefit of the doubt.

Chelsea play on the edge of fair play. They call attention to it as well. Of all the calls they've gotten in their favor (including their goal Saturday), I find it hypocritical and hyperbolic for Chelsea fans to pick up the siren song of their whimpering manager because one time it didn't get them three points.

I'm sorry, I just find it laughable. They dive, stamp, boot, elbow, headbutt and then run to the duty teacher when someone stands up to them. It will probably win them the league. Which is a shame for all of us who want to watch good football.

(edit: this is a really long diatribe about a team I don't care that much about. Apologies as it was meant as much to wind up NJ as anything else. Carry on without taking me too seriously..)

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Uncle Si":30i0kvvl said:
CurryStopstheRuns":30i0kvvl said:
Uncle Si":30i0kvvl said:
Chelsea fans on a moan.

Shocker...

I watched it. The handball was the only one I thought was legitimate pen (and it was). The one Chelsea did get was a dive and outside the box. Matic deserved his red. Can be said the player that clipped him deserved one too. But every little stamp laid out by a Burnley player is a tickle compared to what Costa alone has been doing to opponents since Christmas. He's a dirty little player.

And that's my point: Chelsea have been rampant in their nefarious activities, especially over the last 2 months. They have been stomping, head butting, elbowing, diving, basically doing everything possible while the ref's head is turned to sway a match. The fact that it went against them in this match seems to (start to) balance out. So in the moral justice aspect of things, yes, Chelsea finally got a taste of their own (without Burnley diving of course).

Chelsea do themselves no favors. Mourinho calls out the refs at each turn. The refs review these matches and get a good look at what the Chelsea players are getting away with in the very same matches the manager is criticizing the officials in. It's natural they are going away from giving Chelsea players the benefit of the doubt.

Chelsea play on the edge of fair play. They call attention to it as well. Of all the calls they've gotten in their favor (including their goal Saturday), I find it hypocritical and hyperbolic for Chelsea fans to pick up the siren song of their whimpering manager because one time it didn't get them three points.

I'm sorry, I just find it laughable. They dive, stamp, boot, elbow, headbutt and then run to the duty teacher when someone stands up to them. It will probably win them the league. Which is a shame for all of us who want to watch good football.

(edit: this is a really long diatribe about a team I don't care that much about. Apologies as it was meant as much to wind up NJ as anything else. Carry on without taking me too seriously..)

You don't like Chelsea? Couldn't tell.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I don't like United.

I also don't like cheating, dirty footballers and hate moaners. I've pulled for my share (Suarez). But in the end, if you are making your bed in the dirt, don't whine about getting dirty. Suarez never needed defending because he was made to suffer.

That's my issue with Chelsea at the moment. Play dirty. Dive. Elbow. Stamp. Head butt. But don't whine that the world is against you and point to officials as part of some conspiracy against your club. Chelsea acting the victim is sympathy for the devil. Chelsea fans need to get over themselves a little.

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1kzllpy2 said:
Uncle Si":1kzllpy2 said:
Chelsea acting the victim is sympathy for the devil. Chelsea fans need to get over themselves a little.

Never happen. They're plastics. Don't know what it's like to support a team that isn't at or near the top of the game.

You mean like Liverpool?

Seabhac

Reaction score
Seabhac":1l1qxz8m said:
NJSeaHawk":1l1qxz8m said:
Shoutout to my homie Gary "Smooth White Chocolate" Cahill for the sick volley!

And in a related story here are some more "smooth white' Chelsea fans on the way to match showing their true colors.
Tossing Black people off the Metro.

"We're Racist , We're Racist and ...that's the way we like it" Indeed.

[youtube]zBeeZVd6urI[/youtube]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/stanis_/status/567874902595731456[/tweet]

Seems like one of the main protagonists was ex-RUC - go figure.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":3fvqyj2i said:
peachesenregalia":3fvqyj2i said:
Uncle Si":3fvqyj2i said:
Chelsea acting the victim is sympathy for the devil. Chelsea fans need to get over themselves a little.

Never happen. They're plastics. Don't know what it's like to support a team that isn't at or near the top of the game.

You mean like Liverpool?

Its adorable that you think Liverpool are at or near the top.

Ship is sinking a bit Seab...

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1fge6oh5 said:
Seabhac":1fge6oh5 said:
Seabhac":1fge6oh5 said:
NJSeaHawk":1fge6oh5 said:
Shoutout to my homie Gary "Smooth White Chocolate" Cahill for the sick volley!

And in a related story here are some more "smooth white' Chelsea fans on the way to match showing their true colors.
Tossing Black people off the Metro.

"We're Racist , We're Racist and ...that's the way we like it" Indeed.

[youtube]zBeeZVd6urI[/youtube]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/stanis_/status/567874902595731456[/tweet]

Seems like one of the main protagonists was ex-RUC - go figure.

What does that have to do with anything?

Just Irony peaches - that's all.

Seabhac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":kmgvu8ij said:
Seabhac":kmgvu8ij said:
peachesenregalia":kmgvu8ij said:
Uncle Si":kmgvu8ij said:

You mean like Liverpool?

Its adorable that you think Liverpool are at or near the top.

Ship is sinking a bit Seab...

Theres a leak or two ....sure. We should have never allowed Ferguson to retire.
Mind you we were better against Swansea than several games we won this year, so I suppose that's something.

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3uoe3eja said:
Oh, I see. You want to promote the ill-founded impression that the RUC were racist and would routinely victimize the poor Oirish catholics in Belfast and elsewhere, is that it?

Predictable from your sort. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/569274262311337985[/tweet]

Truth hurts...

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1p0u97lh said:
You apparently don't know what 'protagonist' means. Also, this is the very definition of a logical fallacy. Quite typical though.

So when I point out the SYSTEMATIC child abuse within the Celtic FC organization, you say it's "one incident", but when one ex RUC officer is a Rangers and Chelsea fan and commited a racist act, now all RUC/PSNI officers are racist.

Typical dirty wee bheast. Never their fault, everyone else in the world is bad except them.

Big Jock Knew.

From Webster (you Clown) - Protagonist " an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea"

I am sure that there are many good RUC officers BUT the RUC is a dirty organization that supports terrorism - UVF Death squads were protected and paid by the RUC while they carried out their murderous activities on the streets of Belfast. It was sanctioned by the highest levels of the RUC.

Look up "Operation Ballast" - the investigation into the RUC and terrorism. It's all there.

So it's not surprising that the ex-RUC officer on the Metro in Paris felt OK chucking a black man off the train.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seabhac":36rqbm4q said:
peachesenregalia":36rqbm4q said:
Oh, I see. You want to promote the ill-founded impression that the RUC were racist and would routinely victimize the poor Oirish catholics in Belfast and elsewhere, is that it?

Predictable from your sort. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/569274262311337985[/tweet]

Truth hurts...

NY Rangers.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3ud4419t said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3ud4419t said:
Uncle Si":3ud4419t said:
Chelsea fans on a moan.

Shocker...

Damn Si, I really wanted to go and counter some of your points.

But I really can't.

Which sucks, because I'm always up for a rant, but for the life of me, I can't come up with any good retorts.

Screw Liverpool and Man U.

Kiss my plastic ass.