EPL 2014-15 Season

Seabhac

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":50zgyima said:
Seabhac":50zgyima said:
NJSeaHawk":50zgyima said:
Sidenote...

I'm a Hispanic, as well as President and Treasurer of the NJ Headhunters Chapter.

We aren't all racists.

Ha ha - that's hilarious. Do you send them money?

I only send them scalps and appendages.

I'm curious. How do you become a Headhunter in NJ? Do you just watch a couple of Danny Dyer flicks,buy some Stone Island and Fred Perry threads and you're good to go. Do you go to Red Bulls games and start a row?

What are your football hooligan credentials?

Seabhac

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":29ok66c3 said:
Seabhac":29ok66c3 said:
Looking forward to Liverpool V Besiktas tomorrow - Besiktas Fans are incredible. Never seen a stadium atmosphere like it.

You clearly have never been to the Bridge.

Not since it looked like this. Obviously United weren't playing that day

old-east-stand.jpg

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1oplhak6 said:
NJSeaHawk":1oplhak6 said:
Seabhac":1oplhak6 said:
Looking forward to Liverpool V Besiktas tomorrow - Besiktas Fans are incredible. Never seen a stadium atmosphere like it.

Bridge doesn't come close to Besiktas fans. there'll be 80k of them screaming their lungs out. Liverpool are going to rest Coutinho and henderson. We'll see if the kids are alright or if the kids are all shite.

No Marko or Sahko as well. Can see Balo getting a long run.

Will be interesting test of nerves for them.

NJ, do you really see "the Bridge" as a boisterous home crowd?

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":36gld1y2 said:
NJSeaHawk":36gld1y2 said:
Seabhac":36gld1y2 said:

Bridge doesn't come close to Besiktas fans. there'll be 80k of them screaming their lungs out. Liverpool are going to rest Coutinho and henderson. We'll see if the kids are alright or if the kids are all shite.

He's right. They're insane. Its like the Kop or Stretford End back in the day ONLY THE WHOLE STADIUM.
I am considering a trip to Turkey just to be in that atmosphere.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2j90o2it said:
peachesenregalia":2j90o2it said:
NJSeaHawk":2j90o2it said:
Seabhac":2j90o2it said:

No Marko or Sahko as well. Can see Balo getting a long run.

Will be interesting test of nerves for them.

NJ, do you really see "the Bridge" as a boisterous home crowd?

lol, no way Si, I just like having a laugh with Seabhac. BTW how about Monaco today? LMAO

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seabhac":12g0gaxl said:
NJSeaHawk":12g0gaxl said:
Seabhac":12g0gaxl said:
NJSeaHawk":12g0gaxl said:
Sidenote...

I'm a Hispanic, as well as President and Treasurer of the NJ Headhunters Chapter.

We aren't all racists.

I'm curious. How do you become a Headhunter in NJ? Do you just watch a couple of Danny Dyer flicks,buy some Stone Island and Fred Perry threads and you're good to go. Do you go to Red Bulls games and start a row?

Danny Dwyer? DANNY DWYER? I just watch Essex Boys, Rise of the Footsoldier, and The Firm.

I wear Ralph Lauren and Lacoste tracksuits.

I made my bones bashing the fatties that wore Beckham, Ferdinand, and Giggs kits that would frequent the pubs I go to...namely Hoboken, NJ, all while listening to Northern Soul. The Streets is rubbish shite.

And I started the NJ chapter after I emailed weaintgotnohistory.com and they gave me the go ahead :th2thumbs:

Seabhac

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":32vdow2o said:
Danny Dwyer? DANNY DWYER? I just watch Essex Boys, Rise of the Footsoldier, and The Firm.

I made my bones bashing the fatties that wore Beckham, Ferdinand, and Giggs kits that would frequent the pubs I go to...namely Hoboken, NJ, all while listening to Northern Soul. The Streets is rubbish shite.

And I started the NJ chapter after I emailed weaintgotnohistory.com and they gave me the go ahead :th2thumbs:

Jesus

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1v7xeokn said:
Seabhac":1v7xeokn said:
NJSeaHawk":1v7xeokn said:
Seabhac":1v7xeokn said:

NJ is the shit. The football version of "The Situation"

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":yuw9apr7 said:
You know, all things considered, that's a pretty strong team Rodgers has put out for tonight. Balo and Studge start together. Should be interesting.

An early goal would do wonders

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":547v6yla said:
Uncle Si":547v6yla said:
peachesenregalia":547v6yla said:
You know, all things considered, that's a pretty strong team Rodgers has put out for tonight. Balo and Studge start together. Should be interesting.

An early goal would do wonders

Well, they had some nice chances but squandered them. I'll settle for any Liverpool goal at this point. We'll not give up 3 to the turks.

Need just that one goal. Sturridge looks rusty. Rest of the team ok. Worried about Balo's yellow. I fear he may be subbed soon and he's been good.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I feel really bad for Tim Howard this year. Dude's been struggling horribly on a very bad club.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/damn-man-t ... 1687563460

Going from World Cup hero to Everton's scapegoat must not be an easy thing for him to deal with. Maybe it is time for him to come back to the MLS........even though he did state that he wants to retire after his Everton extension was signed this past off season.

Also, IMO it'd be rare that a MLS club would pay 3-4M a year on a DP slot and goalie. But if you're gonna do that for a USMNT player, it'd be Howard right? Dude's a legend.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1soin967 said:
Extra time in Turkey. FFS....

Yeah, bummer. Would probably prefer to have just lost.

I don't see anything good coming from the extra 30 minutes.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3erkbztw said:
Uncle Si":3erkbztw said:
peachesenregalia":3erkbztw said:
Extra time in Turkey. FFS....

Yeah, bummer. Would probably prefer to have just lost.

I don't see anything good coming from the extra 30 minutes.

Not with City looming on Sunday. Would have rather they just lost myself. That's one hard place to go and play.

City to Anfield this weekend.

Game should have been moved to Monday.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Who plays Sunday then?

Have to hope Sahko and Henderson are back. Sterling, Ibe, Sturridge, Lallana, Marko, Moreno, Skrtel, Can? I feel like Moreno needs to play against City, probably over Marko.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2xlt2d6v said:
Uncle Si":2xlt2d6v said:
Shit show...

Had to be Lovren. Even still, that team should have been good enough. Just needed one goal and couldn't do it.

Whole endeavor was a waste of time.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
You kind of have to go for it though. Winners get automatic Champs League spot.

If we play well on Sunday and get anything from a point to 3, all will be forgotten. If we stumble, questions will be asked.

I was just starting to settle in on the team as well.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":352swq3a said:
Sgt. Largent":352swq3a said:
I feel really bad for Tim Howard this year. Dude's been struggling horribly on a very bad club.

Going from World Cup hero to Everton's scapegoat must not be an easy thing for him to deal with. Maybe it is time for him to come back to the MLS........even though he did state that he wants to retire after his Everton extension was signed this past off season.

Also, IMO it'd be rare that a MLS club would pay 3-4M a year on a DP slot and goalie. But if you're gonna do that for a USMNT player, it'd be Howard right? Dude's a legend.

no1curr

I wasn't aware that you spoke for the entire forum, my apologies.

Seabhac

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Football__Tweet/status/571065497543970816[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Vine_Football/status/571058079149772800[/tweet]

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1od623th said:
Sgt. Largent":1od623th said:
peachesenregalia":1od623th said:
Sgt. Largent":1od623th said:

no1curr

I wasn't aware that you spoke for the entire forum, my apologies.

That's alright. Now you know.

Trouble is, no-one outside rube-ish US soccer fans considers Howard to be much more than a middling goalie who's played on mostly middling teams in his career.

Come on now - he had a fantastic World Cup ....or did you stop watching after England went out?