EPL 2014-15 Season

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":vgxaf4pq said:
Uncle Si":vgxaf4pq said:
Much tougher fixtures coming up for them. Could go either way, fast, for them.

Yep - We are about to find out what this team is really made of.
But.... there are other teams that are historically very poor at the run in. Do I have to remind you?

I think 12 straight wins before going 1-1-1 in their last three is a little harsh to call "floundering". The timing sure was fantastic though

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3crbctbz said:
Smurf":3crbctbz said:
I think United is just lucky enough to finish top 4 this season.

While I personally don't see it, they've yet to prove otherwise.

Much tougher fixtures coming up for them. Could go either way, fast, for them. The Newcastle game was just a perfect reflection of their season. Outplayed, given a break by the ref (that was a pen in the first half), saved by De Gea, saved by the poor finishing of their opponent, then finding a late winner from absolutely nothing.

And Johhny Evans is a twat. Totally spit on Cisse. To be fair, Cisse is also a twat and probably deserved no less than a very firm yellow for his stud attempt on Evans knee

totally agree.

But when trying to decide what was worse, depending on the level of fiddlesticks...one must always rule in Man U's favor.

RApollos

Reaction score
Evans epitomizes my dislike for United. Never willing to admit the truth despite everyone and their grandmother knowing the truth.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RApollos":2lhi3bml said:
Evans epitomizes my dislike for United. Never willing to admit the truth despite everyone and their grandmother knowing the truth.

GatePacker?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":33jkweuw said:
NJSeaHawk":33jkweuw said:
no footy this week. Time to bust out some old school Hammer horror movies, son.
How DARE you! QPR are playing as I type!

its the solitary game of the weekend..qpr vs spurs? sorry, gotta pass on that...

SeatownJay

Reaction score
QPR lose again. Their combination of a lack of talent and a lack of luck guarantees they'll be relegated at the end of the season. Couple that with the pending punishments waiting for them when they are relegated and this is probably the end of QPR as a competitive football club for at least the rest of this decade.

Smurf

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2vg2agg4 said:
SeatownJay":2vg2agg4 said:
NJSeaHawk":2vg2agg4 said:
no footy this week. Time to bust out some old school Hammer horror movies, son.
How DARE you! QPR are playing as I type!

its the solitary game of the weekend..qpr vs spurs? sorry, gotta pass on that...

But Harry Kane is playing....please tell me you are familiar with Spurs new Lord and Savior Harry Kane...

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
w3drhvooyhdhdjcolwk8.gif

[youtube]lyG5iiQqMzg[/youtube]

Howard Webb knew.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":a4v13ll5 said:
Dirty mancs. That wee Januzaj fella is as disgusting as the rest of that useless diving shower of shite. Without De Gea, that's a bottom half team and no mistake. He's the best keeper in the League by a mile and one of the top 3 in the world. If he goes this summer, you have to believe the rebuild is on from there, because Di Maria hasn't worked out, Fellaini is rubbish, Mata is rubbish, RVP is rubbish, Rooney is past his best, Falcao is gone, Carrick is rubbish, Valencia and Young are rubbish, Leaving Blind (decent), Herrerra (inconsistent), Jones (I don't rate him), Smalling (lol), Shaw (Injury prone?) and Rojo (decent).

In all seriousness for Smurf and Seabhac - if United finish outside of the top 4 this season, does Van Gaal get another year?

I'll jump in here and say yes, unless some other top talent emerges. For the boatload of cash and all the big names signed, any one else would've gotten the hook already. But seeing you list it out like that, maybe you're right. Crazy how they are in 4th right now.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Monreal needed a card as well. Both clubs looked up for it though. Fun to watch. United's fortune finally faded

Seabhac

Reaction score
Di Maria Should not have been sent off - Simple
There was contact - was it enough to bring him down ? No. Yes he did touch the Ref. - Is that a Red Card?
Come on. I have seen players get away with so much more without any card.

The ref ruined what was probably the most exciting game of football in England so far this year.

Now - Whats Van Gaal playing at taking off Herrara at half time?
I'm keeping the faith with him for the time being but he needs to get his head out of his ass.

Yours Truly

Go F**k yourselves

Seabhac

Reaction score
By the way - Di Maria was good tonight (except for touching the ref)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seabhac":qp59jmxd said:
Di Maria Should not have been sent off - Simple
There was contact - was it enough to bring him down ? No. Yes he did touch the Ref. - Is that a Red Card?
Come on. I have seen players get away with so much more without any card.

The ref ruined what was probably the most exciting game of football in England so far this year.

Now - Whats Van Gaal playing at taking off Herrara at half time?
I'm keeping the faith with him for the time being but he needs to get his head out of his ass.

Yours Truly

Go F**k yourselves

it was shades of Catona, mate. Except the supporter this time was the poor ref.
[youtube]wo2aUfwPQvs[/youtube]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It will get lost in the fall out of the game but did you see De Gea's save late on from Sanchez? It was one of the best saves I've ever seen.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":78nefqdr said:
It will get lost in the fall out of the game but did you see De Gea's save late on from Sanchez? It was one of the best saves I've ever seen.

Did the same thing at the end of the Newcastle game and it went barely noticed. Top3 keeper in the world at the moment.