EPL 2014-15 Season

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2e3cut6a said:
UK_Seahawk":2e3cut6a said:
It will get lost in the fall out of the game but did you see De Gea's save late on from Sanchez? It was one of the best saves I've ever seen.

Yeah, he's been doing that all season long mate. Fair play to him, but any United fan who doesn't think De Gea is their best player by a mile, doesn't understand football.

Yeah, he needs to be at a bigger club.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1zfjatfm said:
peachesenregalia":1zfjatfm said:
UK_Seahawk":1zfjatfm said:
It will get lost in the fall out of the game but did you see De Gea's save late on from Sanchez? It was one of the best saves I've ever seen.

Yeah, he's been doing that all season long mate. Fair play to him, but any United fan who doesn't think De Gea is their best player by a mile, doesn't understand football.

Yeah, he needs to be at a bigger club.

Just stop...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I agree he will leave. I think its less about the size of the club and more about the state of the club. United are in transition. Every club goes through it. Until they are firmly out of top 4, however, I won't be too settled in their spiral. Last night was the first time I've seen them fail to hold out for an advantage. They still have Spurs, Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool in league. It may be happening.

For De Gea, he's Spanish, top of his game and both big clubs there are looking for a new #1. Even if United hold onto top 4 it makes too much sense for him to move to Real or Barca.

The laughable proposition is that United would get Bale in return. Bale has become the heart beat of Real. He's not going anywhere.

Smurf

Reaction score
Yes. LVG stays.

Yes. That was a red card. Yes he deserved it.

Yes, we started diving like pansies.

Yes, we lost the match.

Yes, we make the top 4.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":2a53l0vj said:
Yes. LVG stays.
Yes, we make the top 4.

Daunting...

Mar 15 -
Man United vs Tottenham
Mar 22 -
Liverpool vs Man United
Apr 4 -
Man United vs. Aston Villa
Apr 12 -
Man United vs Man City
Apr 18 -
Chelsea vs Man United
Apr 26 -
Everton vs Man United
May 2 -
Man United vs West Brom
May 9 -
Crystal Palace vs Man United
May 16 -
Man United vs Arsenal
Ma7 24-
Hull vs. Man United

I mean what's best case scenario from this? 15 points? Maybe 18? I could see 13 points. That's not nearly enough

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2w0xygmo said:
Smurf":2w0xygmo said:
Yes. LVG stays.
Yes, we make the top 4.

Daunting...

Mar 15 -
Man United vs Tottenham
Mar 22 -
Liverpool vs Man United
Apr 4 -
Man United vs. Aston Villa
Apr 12 -
Man United vs Man City
Apr 18 -
Chelsea vs Man United
Apr 26 -
Everton vs Man United
May 2 -
Man United vs West Brom
May 9 -
Crystal Palace vs Man United
May 16 -
Man United vs Arsenal
Ma7 24-
Hull vs. Man United

I mean what's best case scenario from this? 15 points? Maybe 18? I could see 13 points. That's not nearly enough

Max of 21, min of 15.

Just how I see it, but i'm a forever optimist.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Two point lead on Liverpool. You will need no less than 19 if think including one point at Anfield

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3isp0oj2 said:
Two point lead on Liverpool. You will need no less than 19 if think including one point at Anfield

Can't worry about anyone else. Just have to go get our points.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":3qwd2wa5 said:
Uncle Si":3qwd2wa5 said:

Well, since 6 of your final 10 are all against teams competing for top 4, you kind will be worrying about everyone else.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":14w3pdu7 said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9754229/hillsborough-police-chief-admits-lying-and-apologises-to-families

Bastard.

Truth is out atleast...

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":20gvimvh said:
Smurf":20gvimvh said:
Uncle Si":20gvimvh said:

Well, since 6 of your final 10 are all against teams competing for top 4, you kind will be worrying about everyone else.

Not the same.

We need points. What others do doesn't matter. We have to go out and get them. Its squeaky bum time.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Oh Smurf...

You're playing your direct competition is what I mean by "you will be worrying about them". They literally will be your opponent on the field.

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":34mb67tb said:
Oh Smurf...

You're playing your direct competition is what I mean by "you will be worrying about them". They literally will be your opponent on the field.

I know what you meant. Just looking at it differently.

Its United vs United here. and will be for the rest of the season. We are our own worst enemy. No body else. The men wearing Manchester red decide there fate.

RApollos

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3l7icd5w said:
lol at the Man Poo fan boys. You guys keep fighting for the 4th spot ok :th2thumbs:

The way things are going. United will piss that away and Liverpool will snatch 4th spot.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Palace score, QPR are now guaranteed to lose their league leading 19 match. If anyone wants to know how an MLS team would fair against the EPL, just watch QPR. They're an MLS team in disguise.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
QPR should be embarrassed of themselves. I've seen better play in MLS. No speed, no coordination, no communication, no heart. They should just forfeit the rest of their matches and save everyone else time and money.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This is what happens when you stick with the wrong coach for two years. Redknapp taught these players absolutely nothing about tactics, strategy, situational football, or how to work together. Fernandes is going to have an interesting decision to make come season's end. Pay a £54 million fine, be dropped all the way to Conference football, or sell the team and be done with the whole mess.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1ijx1huo said:
This morning I saw something I never thought I'd see. Crystal Palace has American-style cheerleaders.

youtube them Jay.

you are welcome :thirishdrinkers: