EPL 2014-15 Season

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3gx8wny6 said:
Does Man U have the ghost of Fergie on the sideline today? The officiating is reminiscent of his heyday of bullying and intimidating.

Either way...Gerrard bailed out United this morning. Credit to the rest of the group. Should've been level at half. Never should've been a man down.

Down 5 points but still plenty in it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
QPR have played their best half of soccer of 2015 and they're still losing. That's how bad they suck. I feel like I'm rooting for the early 90's Seahawks again.

Seabhac

Reaction score
Easy win for United against an overrated Liverpool Side.
Mata - Two fantastic goals. Fully in control for the entire game. Maybe one of United's easiest wins at Anfield - EVER.

The highlight for me was seeing Gerrard sent off after 40 seconds for violent conduct....Totally lost the plot. Watching his carreer fizzle out is the gift that keeps on giving.
United Fans singing Gerrard F**ked it up/He's never won the league. throughout the entire 2nd half - Pure class

[youtube]Tv0vVLowDVM[/youtube]

Seabhac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1dhj9jia said:
SeatownJay":1dhj9jia said:
Does Man U have the ghost of Fergie on the sideline today? The officiating is reminiscent of his heyday of bullying and intimidating.

Either way...Gerrard bailed out United this morning. Credit to the rest of the group. Should've been level at half. Never should've been a man down.

Down 5 points but still plenty in it.

Don't know if we were watching the same game

Liverpool were filthy -
Gerrard deserved his Red - and it may be his last game for Liverpool.
Balotelli should have been sent off for smashing smallings head into hoardings.
Skrtel should have had red too - he was saved by the bell. (Hopefully FA will review)

United missed more chances than Liverpool - easy win for United in the end.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Typical...

At least you're consistent. Would hate for you to show your quality in a post

Seabhac

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2dctackt said:
Uncle Si":2dctackt said:
Typical...

This is what you'll always get from a fan of two of the most disgusting classless clubs in football, Simon.

Gerrard F**ked it up (again) !

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1dpy23yu said:
No it wasn't, Seabag, and I'm not going to stoop to your obvious disgusting baiting. Liverpool by far the better team in the second half, even with ten men. It was another lucky 3 points for United, let off by a shocking miss by Lallana and a shocking stamp by Gerrard. I notice you don't mention that Jones deserved red. Comments like yours make me proud to be a Liverpool fan and proud to not be associated with that disgusting joke of a club you support.

Don't sweat him...he's United's Gatehawk. He's not offered a meaningful contribution since he arrived.

Sure to see a video or some image he pulls from Red Cafe soon.

Lots left to play for.

Seabhac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2b5l6iuh said:
Typical...

I know ....it hurts.
All season you have been baiting United fans.
Now that you have been destroyed home and away there's nothing left but lashing out blaming the refs etc.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seabhac":2a0j8tbm said:
Uncle Si":2a0j8tbm said:
Typical...

I know ....it hurts.
All season you have been baiting United fans.
Now that you have been destroyed home and away there's nothing left but lashing out blaming the refs etc.

Where did I lash out or blame refs?

Thought as much.

Still lots to play for. Confident we get 4th

London12

Reaction score
:D Bitter, deluded Liverpool fans are even on here! Stick to talking NFL chaps.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
London12":271vh4hz said:

Oh yeah...more idiot Englishmen who know f--- all about either sport but think saying "chaps" and "pitch" make us all stop to listen.

Jesus this board.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2mf7g4lc said:
London12":2mf7g4lc said:

Oh yeah...more idiot Englishmen who know f--- all about either sport but think saying "chaps" and "pitch" make us all stop to listen.

Jesus this board.

This board has too many bitter delusional Liverpool fans.

Can't wait for dirty Skrtel to get his ban also.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3p3nmx63 said:
Uncle Si":3p3nmx63 said:
London12":3p3nmx63 said:

Jesus this board.

Out of the pond they come..

Typical of course
I know right. I was so bitter and delusional aboutvthe game...

Seabhac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2g7wzmrr said:
UK_Seahawk":2g7wzmrr said:
Uncle Si":2g7wzmrr said:
London12":2g7wzmrr said:

Jesus this board.

Out of the pond they come..

Typical of course
I know right. I was so bitter and delusional aboutvthe game...

Ah now Si....it'll be OK - Give it a few days and you'll be fine...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
It sucked... But im over it. Incomprehensible from the Captain

Good win though. First 30 was the best I've seen from United in a few years

Smurf

Reaction score
Jesus, i knew there was a reason why I didn't come in this thread after the match....

Christ on a bike.

So. Should of been 3 reds in the game. Gerrard, Jones and Skrtel. If you think otherwise you are a biased home who needs to reread the rules of the game. It's black and white. All three were violent conduct.

United played a brilliant first 45, the best half I've seen this year. Shame Gerrard ruined a great game with such a stupid play. Was a great game up until that point. Sturridge and Co did their best to bring it back but it was just a bit much.

Let me ask....Cause I honestly don't know....so why was Gerrard even subbed on? I understand Lallana was hurt so someone had to come off...but that just didn't seem like a good choice...Is Markovic not fit? I don't know, the Gerrard sub at half just didn't seem to fit for me. Didn't seem like the right choice...

United still have a lot of work to do.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":vl132hz0 said:
Jesus, i knew there was a reason why I didn't come in this thread after the match....

Christ on a bike.

So. Should of been 3 reds in the game. Gerrard, Jones and Skrtel. If you think otherwise you are a biased home who needs to reread the rules of the game. It's black and white. All three were violent conduct.

United played a brilliant first 45, the best half I've seen this year. Shame Gerrard ruined a great game with such a stupid play. Was a great game up until that point. Sturridge and Co did their best to bring it back but it was just a bit much.

Let me ask....Cause I honestly don't know....so why was Gerrard even subbed on? I understand Lallana was hurt so someone had to come off...but that just didn't seem like a good choice...Is Markovic not fit? I don't know, the Gerrard sub at half just didn't seem to fit for me. Didn't seem like the right choice...

United still have a lot of work to do.

I'd say United played a brilliant first 30. Liverpool finally responded, and the game turned into a stalemate until Gerrard's sending off. Even then, Liverpool fashioned two very good chances to draw level before Mata's goal. As desperate as they pushed for the equalizer late on, it never felt like it was truly coming. Maybe that's the defeatist in me. Still, love the response from the players to the sending off and then being down 2-0. Until the whistle.

It had all the feel of a Derby. Way too much intensity and emotion and play became sloppy. Hard challenges. Credit to United for their introduction of a high press, and for their ability to break Liverpool's (in the first 30).

Lallana was injured, apparently, thus Gerrard. It worked well vs. Swansea, and to be honest, 46 of his first 47 seconds were exactly what we needed. We were losing the middle of the field. Unfortunately for Liverpool, there wasn't anyone to bring on that could've shored up what we needed. Possibly Lovren for Lallana with Can moving forward. Marko wouldve been a wing back, moving Sterling to forward and Coutinho to the CAM spot. Not the worst idea, in hindsight, but it would not have shored up the midfield anymore. Either way, he made two tackles and connected 4 passes. Then he acted an idiot.

Jones was not as clear a red as Gerrards. I can go either way on that. I have a hard time seeing it as "violent conduct." The game is losing something if that is. Lucky boy though, given a red had already been shown and the atmosphere. The only thing that may have saved him was that he was not the last defender. Skrtel's will be dealt with much like Costa's stamp on him was.

As for the rest of the thread: i can handle Seabhac's overzealous nature (the game was easy? outshot by a team with 10 men? fine, you're the only United fan on the board, so have your shoulders up, you earned it). Yelping about being delusional though? Christ, what's the point of having this thread if I my post after the match is considered that? Couldve been level, Gerrard's an idiot? Just streaming tears there I guess?

More just a couple guys doing their Pats fans after the Super Bowl impressions. Congrats on that.

Smurf

Reaction score
Hes not the only united fan on here...hes just the only one who is a prick to you scousers on the regular.

Back to the game. I knoe lallana got hurt but i still didnt like the gerrard sub. While it had its tactical merrits i think Rodgers should have gone a different direction.

Latest posts