EPL 2017/18 Season

Blueboy

Reaction score
Cracking result, totally controlled the game, think we will be ok, just Liverpool to play next then after that games with teams in lower half of the table.

Looks like WBA will go down, tight call on the other 2 spots, personally i'd love to see West Ham go down.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3ljpyhiu said:
Paul Pogba doesn't want to concede the league to City today.

He shouldve picked a much earlier date in the season and perhaps his team would be celebrating taking over first instead of delaying finishing 2nd

all that said.. Pogba higher up the field is far better than sitting in the 6

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I was surprised by how flat City looked in the second half today. I know they have a big UCL match Tuesday, but still.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2660w3jn said:
I was surprised by how flat City looked in the second half today. I know they have a big UCL match Tuesday, but still.

Honestly, they took the "bait."

United were so poor, so disinterested in the first half, I think City started to relax mentally. They were caught out by a surprisingly feisty and competitive United team the 2nd half and were late to respond.

Game shouldve ended 3-3. Young's tackle on Aguero was criminal and was atleast a pen. But.. Sterling shouldve had City up 4-0 in the first.

Strange game, not sure I've seen anything like it

sdog1981

Reaction score
For one game or one-half José can really bring out the best in a team. No longer the hard changer that can keep a team consistently winning.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Excellent result for Palace yesterday beating rivals Brighton. 3 more points should see us safe with 5 games to go.

Latest posts