Ertz possible 2 year deal

jammerhawk

Reaction score
No thanks for me on Ertz.

This is a good deep draft a TE, they need to draft a few quality candidates and develop their homegrown talent instead of overpaying for a tired war horse ready to be put out to pasture.

However in a draft where there genuine deep talent at the position they’ll get cute and do something else missing on the position.

I wasn’t all that impressed with Everett lsst season, or withOlson the year before, or for what the ROI was on Graham either.
No thanks!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
A-Dog":4h21awji said:
Appyhawk":4h21awji said:
TE? We're already good 3 deep. Surely we can make on on that. I hate seeing mistakes repeated.
Everett and Dissly are unrestricted free agents at the moment
True. And I'm for Pete getting things done to keep Everett, with Park in the wings. If Diss can attract a big payday somewhere I'm all for him getting that.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
zchurch74":2d6l5l91 said:
Saw a story about this. I’m not sure how I feel. Would he be another TE coming here to die at the end of his career or could he offer some real help?

Wait, you saw some news that he signed a 2 year deal with the Seahawks? Where did you see that?

sutz

Reaction score
Shaggy":3f4gnad0 said:
zchurch74":3f4gnad0 said:
Saw a story about this. I’m not sure how I feel. Would he be another TE coming here to die at the end of his career or could he offer some real help?

Wait, you saw some news that he signed a 2 year deal with the Seahawks? Where did you see that?
I'm sure this is speculation. It is the silly season. :mrgreen:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
No thanks..Ertz is getting long in the tooth and Wilson doesn't utilize the tight end since for the most part they are running routes in or from the middle of the field. Just get Italu Milli back for blocking..