Every year you all freak out!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2fgola8e said:
Sorry....by "every year", I meant "Ever Since Lynch Was Lost"

Since Lynch is not coming through the doors any time soon (at least as a Seahawk), I am going to assume the every year designation holds under the results change?

So far, looks to be a steady heap of the same results coming.

We have capable RB's, and we've had capable RB's since Lynch left. What we haven't had is even a shred of a functioning offensive line.

Even in Lynch's last year you could see the line deteriorate before our very eyes.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
With good reason people freak out!

To get the 1 seed for playoffs, you can lose at probably a max 3 games!

The teams that play good defense will probably be a 50/50 game for the Seahawks.

Say what you want about people/fans having a bleak outlook but, you're a bit naive if you think the Seahawks can advance far in playoffs without homefield advantage. It just has not worked out in seattles favor.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Foghawk":3bgfnog0 said:
Says it all. :lol:

[Removed picture that's been posted to death and claims to "say it all"]

I'm just greatly concerned about the OL and the possible ramifications to RW's health (remember last seaosn?). I had no problem losing in GB, though I believe there was an opportunity to steal one had the coaching staff anticipated what the OL was bringing to the table. I was so concerned by what I was seeing from the OL I wasn't even getting mad about the questionable calls. If the coaching staff adjusts the offensive game plan / scheme to better suite our current OL situation then I think all will be good, or at least improved on the offensive side. Just cant depend on the OL to hold a block at this time.

The Defense looks dominant!

:irishdrinkers:
First, this picture has already been posted in several threads - you can comment on one of those.

Second, in several threads the "OL caused Wilson's injury last year" thing has been solidly debunked, at least twice by me including a timed analysis of the play.

The OL wasn't anywhere near good, but the Green Bay game wasvery winnable had we simply executed on a couple of key plays. For example, if Wilson doesn't overthrow Lockett when he'd beaten his man by two steps, it's a different ballgame. If Wilson threw only slightly over Graham's head in the end zone instead of WAY over his head, then it's pass interference instead of an uncatchable ball, and we get 4 goes from the 1 and it's a different ballgame.

The offense was rusty. Shake off some rust, and we'll be OK, even with our poor line play (which will also improve).

chris98251

Reaction score
HERE YA GO !
Which one is going to get you to work every day and which one is fun and looks good but is in the Shop 10 out of 12 months.

That's what we have in our line,

Cable says looks like this Us army jeep b79mpr

but they play like this.1976 mg midget pic 45647 640x480

edogg23

Reaction score
Every year we have to listen to the coaching staff saying how much better the O-Line is this year, how the offense is in rhythm this year, blah blah blah blah. Then they came out and got completely embarrassed on offense except for a few hurry up drives where the coaches are not calling the plays. For the most part, people are not freaking out but saying hey we have been here done this last year, it is a formula for losing in the first round of the playoffs again.