Favorite Seahawks Memory

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
sdog1981":ttod6xp2 said:
chris98251":ttod6xp2 said:
Do you mean Charlie Rogers ?

I thought that was the Lions WR who broke his collarbone every season.

Different players Charlie vs Charles Rodgers. One went to Georgia Tech other Michigan State. We got the GT guy. In other words we go Charlie in 1999 not Detroit got Charles in 2003.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Although 48 was just perfection, my favorite experience was having a cowboys fan over for the Romo fumble. I've never went from sheer desperation to complete ecstasy like that ever since, and the stills of romo sitting on the turf with his helmet in his hands tastes delicious to this day.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
The 2005 NFCCG against Carolina ,...electric crowd from an hour before kickoff until the crazy festivities after the game.,,

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The SuperBowl final seconds, the fire works going off, the rain of blue and lime green falling from the sky, the Lombardi being hoisted. I could hardly believe it was happening. The years of empty trophy case memes posted by Niner and Ram fans was over.

The 2010 playoffs was also a good one against the Saints. We unseat the reigning champions in the most epic way possible. Lynch burst off one of the greatest runs of all time, Mayock is trying to catch his breath as he is channeling his inner Mexican soccer broadcaster. GET OFF OF ME he yells.

The MVP chants at the end of the 2005 season was pretty surreal as well, and the Hasselbeck performance against the Redskins a few week later was nice.

NJlargent

Reaction score
1986 we beat the Patriots there and we were down 10 with 3 mins to go. We blocked a punt for a tying TD and Krieg followed its a bomb to ray butler. I was a kid and the only Seattle fan it felt in the place. Made the 12 hour round trip worth it

jon70

Reaction score
before playing a game in Green Bay, Hass said he was going to look for the hooters on holmgren

zelter

Reaction score
2012 - Patriots vs Seahawks
Big underdog coming into the game and trailing by 13 in the third quarter
With a minute left Wilson throws a 46 yard TD bomb to Sidney Rice
Wilson's coming out moment to me and of course the "U Mad Bro" moment for Sherman

pmedic920

Reaction score
zelter":2x7ct9i5 said:
2012 - Patriots vs Seahawks
Big underdog coming into the game and trailing by 13 in the third quarter
With a minute left Wilson throws a 46 yard TD bomb to Sidney Rice
Wilson's coming out moment to me and of course the "U Mad Bro" moment for Sherman

I may in the minority but i miss S. Rice.

I liked having him on our team.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Although there are many, my favorite was the first and only game in Qwest Field. I had retired from the service and had a bit of time on my hands. I liked the hawks and wanted to go to a game. Went up to brothers place in Kent and stayed. Got online and bought 2 tickets on the 20 yd line 6 or 8 rows up from the field. That was 2006. Watched the game, girls, and Alexander play. It was not glorious as it could have been but we did win over Az. I still have the game program with Tez on the cover...September 17, 2006. Tez Ring of honor inductee.

Life goes on.................

HawkEye

Reaction score
I just loved the SB 48 Seahawks introduction. Kurt Rusell just nailed it, and that was when I knew I was finally going to see my beloved Seahawks win the big game.

jon70

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":ocxf7o8f said:
jon70":ocxf7o8f said:
before playing a game in Green Bay, Hass said he was going to look for the hooters on holmgren
And was going to score?
True but some things are better left unsaid

metwelve

Reaction score
I broke the bank back then to purchase 5 tickets 17 rows up on the 35 yard line for "The Tip." You talk about family time? Kids have all grow and moved but I am forever THE GREATEST DAD! GO HAWKS!