Fire Pete

SchadenfreudeHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":sq4fg5ul said:
hawknation2018":sq4fg5ul said:
Dumb

It’s a transition year after losing a lot of talent due to injury and contract.
:2thumbs:
I hope the bandwagon fans go bye bye this season.

You get "bandwagon" fans because you're good. The Browns don't have bandwagon fans. I mean, if you want us to suck because it will lead to the fan base being more "pure" than go for it. I would rather see Peter get fired and maybe become good again (hopefully good enough to have fans jump on our bandwagon)

semiahmoo

Reaction score
MrThortan":llvcf7sq said:
There is something fundamentally wrong with this team and it starts with the coaches. I love Pete, but I think this team needs a new direction.

Agreed. Warned of Pete's decline some time ago. Blasted it all last season.

Now those past warning are undeniable reality.

Time for Pete to go.

Yes, we got a win but anyone with even a basic understanding of the game realizes if a win could still manage to be a dumpster fire this was it.

edogg23

Reaction score
I don’t want to see Pete go. I also know if they play like this next week we are going to lose about 42-10. So many obvious coaching mistakes that could have cost them. Going for it on 4th with no timeouts at the end of the second. Running the clock out at the end of the game with 1:00 left on the clock to kick a 52 yarder when you have a Wilson as your qb.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
edogg23":228ltusi said:
I don’t want to see Pete go. I also know if they play like this next week we are going to lose about 42-10.

Yup.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Get a grip dude. Pete isn't perfect, but your emotions are literally comparable to leaving your wife because you think the grass is greener on the other side. Then you discover your ex-wife has a lot of qualities your current wife doesn't. I for one like stability. If I was running the Seahawks the last thing I'd listen to is a rabid fan base

I hated the 3rd and 1 call. But I've watched football religiously to know that even Andy Reid, Belicheck, etc. have made similar mistakes. Everyone wants a Sean McVay or a Kyle Shanahan but neither of them have won a superbowl

mrblitz

Reaction score
what if carroll would go to the huskies, and peterson to the seahawks?

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Scorpion05":395qtges said:
Get a grip dude. Pete isn't perfect, but your emotions are literally comparable to leaving your wife because you think the grass is greener on the other side. Then you discover your ex-wife has a lot of qualities your current wife doesn't. I for one like stability. If I was running the Seahawks the last thing I'd listen to is a rabid fan base

I hated the 3rd and 1 call. But I've watched football religiously to know that even Andy Reid, Belicheck, etc. have made similar mistakes. Everyone wants a Sean McVay or a Kyle Shanahan but neither of them have won a superbowl

No you got it wrong its like being with a wife u can't stand becaue its all you know.

Steve2222

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":23sw5c3q said:
Steve2222":23sw5c3q said:
hawkcrazzed":23sw5c3q said:
Chris Peterson and there is a list off inventive coaches. But hey lets just keep rolling this crappy team out cause who else can do it.

Jesus stop with Peterson. He is not going to leave the college game.

Yeah, Paul Allen probably couldn't afford him.

If this rang true, Nick Saban would already be back in the NFL and Urban Meyer would have had his shot already too. Some guys just like the college game and don’t want to deal with Pro Athletes. Money can’t persuade that. Peterson is one of those guys.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":30msx519 said:
You would never know by this thread that we just won a game.

We won due to the other HC/OC being more incompetent than ours. Hardly a win to feel good about. If there’s such thing as a moral victory, then this is a demoralizing victory.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":3jph237a said:
That's right the most wins for us an all. Pack his bags the game has passed him. Lets get some new
blood in here who can actually scheme. Just so I don't have to see the 3rd and 1 and pass or empty.
This team is going down the crapper and he is the head. Its time to move on. Start the hating rage on.
But its true and yall know it.

:irishdrinkers: :rumble: :pukeface:
:240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :bitenails:

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":1fzfmiy8 said:
You would never know by this thread that we just won a game.

Oh this has been a long time coming. Its not just this game its the fact that Pete is blind. We whine
and complain but keep going cause he won a superbowl. Guess what LOTS OF COACHES WON
AND GOT FIRED. Pete is just in that part of his career. And its about 2 years to late.

justafan

Reaction score
I actually love the Hawks running the ball down someones throat.They play pretty good D even with the massive loss of talent from last year.They just need to clean up the stupid mistakes.

But then again I turned off the Rams Viking game because no defense bores the hell out me.

AgentDib

Reaction score
It's great that many of the posters who thought this was going to be a terrible year due to the rebuild are the same ones furious over the 2-2 start. Losing some bandwagon posters isn't worth missing the playoffs but it would be a nice silver lining.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":3brxf4r7 said:
That's right the most wins for us an all. Pack his bags the game has passed him. Lets get some new
blood in here who can actually scheme. Just so I don't have to see the 3rd and 1 and pass or empty.
This team is going down the crapper and he is the head. Its time to move on. Start the hating rage on.
But its true and yall know it.

:irishdrinkers: :rumble: :pukeface:

I nominate this for the worst post of the week. Or worst post of the month.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2alxxc7y said:
Dumb

People keep saying "transitional year", but what I saw out there was bad coaching, and a team that looked unprepared, and incompetent. Pete Carroll tried his hardest to lose the game with the way he called it. This has become a trend over the last few seasons.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":170crxw5 said:
hawknation2018":170crxw5 said:
Dumb

People keep saying "transitional year", but what I saw out there was bad coaching, and a team that looked unprepared, and incompetent. Pete Carroll tried his hardest to lose the game with the way he called it. This has become a trend over the last few seasons.

What you have is an almost entirely new coaching staff and team trying to figure out how to gel. Patience.

crosfam

Reaction score
Lots of "New Blood" coaches are gone after just a few seasons. Often after digging a larger hole then the one they found. .

That said, a year too early is better than a year too late. I see somebody like David Shaw here in 1-2 years.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
NJlargent":2b44a3h4 said:
Winning solves all problems

Unfortunately for this team winning can also (like today) more fully expose problems that don't appear to be going away any time soon...