First time we got The Stones

Greenhell

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3qlzchp4 said:
I want to see Prince again. That show he did in the pouring rain just was amazing.

Prince by far was the best half-time show I've seen.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Axx":2nnumlkq said:
i believe the RHCP are only playing because bruno mars has 'a' song with rock instruments.

how many more years in a row will Pepsi give us horrible pop artist who's target audience is teenage girls

I think it's because the only ones who watch the halftime show are teenage girls. Everyone else needs to take a break from the action.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Haven't watched a halftime show in years. Could care less.

Halftime for us is for bathroom breaks, food prep, shots, hydration, aspirin, socializing (since it's not allowed during game play lol), etc.

sc85sis

Reaction score
At least Bruno Mars is legitimately talented. Hell, for the halftime of the Orange Bowl/BCS Championship game in January 2005 we got...Ashley Spears. It was awful.

Thankfully watching USC beat up on Oklahoma 55-19 and then seeing Pete hoist the trophy took the pain away quickly.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
So you don't..................like two of the biggest acts on the planet? Yeah those Rolling Stones, what a bunch of hacks!

Who cares, we're all going to be nervous wrecks screaming for the 3rd quarter to hurry up and start. Could be an Ace of Base reunion for all I care.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
My halftime show is....Making Ribs. They are awesome, the way they crackle over that flame, they sound way better than Bre(u)no Gioco-mars-ini.