I'm glad we got away with some holding

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Would you rather they get ticky tack like crazy at the end of the games, or swallow the whistle a little more with the game on the line?
I didn’t think it was ticky tack. Away from the scrum at the LOS those get called way more often than not.

Now, answer honestly, if the teams were reversed would you be ok with the non call? I know the real answer for a majority of the people here. The top 5-7 topics on the front page would be about the reffing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The Venn diagram of people who now say “let them play” and people who’d say that if the teams were reversed is two unconnected circles.

If you are trying to point out that people can be hypocritical, I don't think that's news to many people :LOL:

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
If you are trying to point out that people can be hypocritical, I don't think that's news to many people :LOL:
I did amend my comment to account for a few people that are self-aware/objective enough to say it, because I don’t like absolutes. There are many posters here who don’t seem to possess those qualities in sufficient quantity to recognize their hypocrisy. There’s always a justification in their mind. If they even know the rules at all, which some of the gameday posts show that deficiency.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I did amend my comment to account for a few people that are self-aware/objective enough to say it, because I don’t like absolutes. There are many posters here who don’t seem to possess those qualities in sufficient quantity to recognize their hypocrisy. There’s always a justification in their mind. If they even know the rules at all, which some of the gameday posts show that deficiency.
I was just trying to inject a little light-hearted humor