Florio: I called him “Turdy” but he still might be mvp

94Smith

Reaction score
He will not have the stats to run with the big guns. 49ers running game is too successful

94Smith

Reaction score
I also think MVP should be a player that would succeed on anyones team. Not sure Purdy would succeed without Shanahans system. Or maybe not succeed, because I think he would succeed, but exceed.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Hes the next Brady
Not sure if you were serious or not. Brady has what, 7 championships?

I'm resistant to even the Mahomes/Brady comparisons. I think once a QB has won 3 SBs, OK, let's maybe have that conversation.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Not sure if you were serious or not. Brady has what, 7 championships?

I'm resistant to even the Mahomes/Brady comparisons. I think once a QB has won 3 SBs, OK, let's maybe have that conversation.
Mahomes has only won 2

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If they can stay healthy, the 9ers will likely win it all this year as much as it pains me to say. Cowboys will "Cowboy it" in the post season as they always do. Hawks are knocking on the door but not quite there yet. Another year or two, IMO. Eagles just look (I know it's early) like they are missing something. It's the 9ers conference to lose. Hopefully we can spoil the party in January.

knownone

Reaction score
Purdy winning MVP would be ridiculous. He's not even the most valuable player on their offense.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
The most hilarious part of mediot claims like this, where people make claims like the one above this early is the season, is how quiet they are when they're wrong. There's still time for a team's defense to expose Purdy and lay the blueprint to beat their offense for every other team in the NFL. It's unbelievably WAY too soon to declare ANYONE the next Brady, ESPECIALLY if they don't even have 1 single Superbowl win yet.

94Smith

Reaction score
The most hilarious part of mediot claims like this, where people make claims like the one above this early is the season, is how quiet they are when they're wrong. There's still time for a team's defense to expose Purdy and lay the blueprint to beat their offense for every other team in the NFL. It's unbelievably WAY too soon to declare ANYONE the next Brady, ESPECIALLY if they don't even have 1 single Superbowl win yet.
I think Dallas showed that in the divisional game last year, but not a lot of teams can replicate Dallas D. Also Shanahan is masterful in adjustments to counter what a defense is trying to do

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think Dallas showed that in the divisional game last year, but not a lot of teams can replicate Dallas D. Also Shanahan is masterful in adjustments to counter what a defense is trying to do
I can agree with that. However, like @bileever said in the post about Shanahan and Lynch being extended, everyone has their kryptonite and it's only as matter of time until it's discovered.