Florio says Hawks have a better chance in the rain

shinobi89

Reaction score
Earlier this year, the 49er lost to the Bears in a torrential rain storm. Also, Brock Purdy has 9 1/4 inch hands, small for an NFL QB. Unfortunately, so does Geno.
You're comparing a week 1 team to the team they have now? Make that make sense.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Earlier this year, the 49er lost to the Bears in a torrential rain storm. Also, Brock Purdy has 9 1/4 inch hands, small for an NFL QB. Unfortunately, so does Geno.
True. But that team was led by Trey Lance, if I'm not mistaken. He's not there now. They didn't have McCaffrey then either. Much different team makeup than what was there week 1.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
those PFT guys don't have actual opinions. They write articles that polarize the audience.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
With this forecasted weather, I can see Tariq Woolen having an impactful game, adding to his interception tally.

Also, throw the ball to Tyler a lot. He rarely drops the ball if it's on target.

JPatera76

Reaction score
With this forecasted weather, I can see Tariq Woolen having an impactful game, adding to his interception tally.

Also, throw the ball to Tyler a lot. He rarely drops the ball if it's on target.
Reminds me of when we had just got Percy back healthy and I can’t remember who played Seattle but they hunted him and took his ass out asap. We didn’t see him again until the SB

I feel Lockett will have a BIG target and they will be overly physical. Imo it’s gunna get ugly.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Buckle up kiddies, it's gonna be a wet and wild slug fest.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's funny watching pundits this morning, basically everyone has a chance for the upset, except the Seahawks. Apparently the 49ers are the most epic team to ever play the game and undefeatable. Shit if you watch enough of that, we'd end up forfeiting.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
It's funny watching pundits this morning, basically everyone has a chance for the upset, except the Seahawks. Apparently the 49ers are the most epic team to ever play the game and undefeatable. Shit if you watch enough of that, we'd end up forfeiting.
I was watching NFL network this morning and it was even a mystery who the 9ers were playing because the Seahawks didn’t get mentioned. It was about the shanahan mccaffrey romance and how amazing the 9ers are. And a brief mention about the Seahawks at the end. And a clip of Geno getting sacked by Bosa.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I was watching NFL network this morning and it was even a mystery who the 9ers were playing because the Seahawks didn’t get mentioned. It was about the shanahan mccaffrey romance and how amazing the 9ers are. And a brief mention about the Seahawks at the end. And a clip of Geno getting sacked by Bosa.
The way they're gushing, well I want to believe in a fair, decently officiated game.

But part of me suspects a superb owl XL style performance by the steering committee in stripes.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Better players should be better able to adjust to challenges. We need to have our players play than theirs do. It's not such a stretch to see that as a possibility.
I'm going to be wide awake in a few minutes...LOL

Last edited: