Frank Clark

Bobblehead

Reaction score
hawknation2015":19l7r8g3 said:
Bobblehead":19l7r8g3 said:
hawknation2015":19l7r8g3 said:
It was interesting that Carroll mentioned that they have still not carved out a role for him.

My initial thought was to start him at the three technique in the base defense, getting Rubin off the field, but Carroll mentioned before that he was playing the least well there.

You could play him in the nickel package, but that takes Irvin or Hill off the field.

You could use him as a backup to Bennett or Avril, but that takes reps away from the two best pass rushers.

It's a good "problem" to have.

Put him in Irvin's spot at LB, what the hell.
Trade Irvin to Atlanta, he won't be missed.

That would be a huge transition for him to SLB, developing coverage skills, and again, I'm not sure it would be the best utilization of his strengths.

More precisely, stack the front with 5, let him roam.

Teams will need to keep their TE in to help block, so one threat averted.

Just going all over the place with our wonderful predicament. is all.

chris98251

Reaction score
Having Bennett and Clark on the field at the same time could be a nightmare for an offense, they can line up anywhere and create a massive mismatch. This could be a very fun year.

Decimation

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3c2fm9sy said:
Clark will get more than enough snaps to win DROY.

16 sacks a possibility.
That would be so epic. What would be even more epic is if Tyler Lockett won OROY and if Frank Clark won DROY. What a great draft this year!

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Jordan Hill or Frank Clark??

Brucer Irvin or Frank Clark??

Who is going to eat a little bench??

kearly

Reaction score
Clark will get a lot of snaps. He plays the run as well as anyone, can play every spot on the DL, and Seattle rotates DL aggressively. I don't envision a ton of sacks this year, but he will be a badass collapsing the pocket and stopping the run.

Dougula

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":sw0o52c6 said:
olyfan63":sw0o52c6 said:
Hmm... don't we already have at least one primary Frank Clark thread?
The guy is a bum, he'll probably never get more than 15 or 20 sacks in a season.
His run defense is suspect too; opposing running backs are averaging over 1 yard per carry with FC in the lineup.
We do but it's more a game day thread. By the way Frank is going to be fighting NoE for rookie of the year. Damn are we spoiled or not?

I nearly feel almost guilty..............

Nahhhhhhhhhh

Anthony!

Reaction score
ivotuk":3cfges72 said:
He's a monster on the field and will take attention off of Avril and Bennett.

Agreed the dline is looking incredible.

titan3131

Reaction score
kearly":33615o6q said:
Clark will get a lot of snaps. He plays the run as well as anyone, can play every spot on the DL, and Seattle rotates DL aggressively. I don't envision a ton of sacks this year, but he will be a badass collapsing the pocket and stopping the run.

He will get as many snaps as he is effective imo.

Plus he cant complain about his salary being not equal to his number of snaps LOL MIKEOBAMA.