Free Agent News--other teams

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I am giggling about you. Too funny.
Yeah, somehow "I can't follow the salary-cap implication of moves teams make, despite the existence of free-to-use tools like spotrac.com and overthecap.com" (the truth) becomes crap like "the Rams and 49ers have sketchy caps" and "they don't even have a salary cap" (the with-bravado way of showing ignorance of how the salary cap works).

Don't bother asking for a single example of a time one of these teams actually should have been over the cap, but cheating allowed it to have the roster it wanted anyway. There are none.
This is just an empty accusation made by a person evidently either incapable of verifying or unwilling to verify whether it's true or not before making the accusation.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah, somehow "I can't follow the salary-cap implication of moves teams make, despite the existence of free-to-use tools like spotrac.com and overthecap.com" (the truth) becomes crap like "the Rams and 49ers have sketchy caps" and "they don't even have a salary cap" (the with-bravado way of showing ignorance of how the salary cap works).

Don't bother asking for a single example of a time one of these teams actually should have been over the cap, but cheating allowed it to have the roster it wanted anyway. There are none.
This is just an empty accusation made by a person evidently either incapable of verifying or unwilling to verify whether it's true or not before making the accusation.
You have to remember that if you say it’s true it is true - or at least if you say it enough it becomes true - another memo that was missed

Edit: sometimes things are also said as hyperbole - not everyone finds pure enjoyment out of the use of free internet tools to assuage their existential dread - but they/we do enjoy condescending remarks from those who use said bravado to suggest their supreme abilities from on high

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think we need to temper our expectations a little bit. I know we're all excited about the new coaching staff and some of us might be expecting huge splashy moves or moves that we want to see happen, but I trust MM has a plan and a vision; right now we need to be patient and see how things play out before we start feeling some type of resentment or disappointment. There's still LOTS of room for optimism and success.
No. We will not. We want it all right now. And we want it to keep occurring each moment. Again and again until our dopamine system is so burnt out we peck around with our skinny arms and talk about whacked out conspiracy theories involving jello and postage stamps.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I don't understand why this had to be thread Nazi'd to the NFL forum.
It wasn’t “thread nazi’d” I had originally posted this here. He’s not an Seahawk anymore and if you have a problem with how stuffs being moderated you’re more than welcome to reach out to the Mods in a PM.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
It wasn’t “thread nazi’d” I had originally posted this here. He’s not an Seahawk anymore and if you have a problem with how stuffs being moderated you’re more than welcome to reach out to the Mods in a PM.
easy hotrod, I was funnin you. I have ZERO issues with you or the way you run stuff. All good.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well typically while the bodies still warm we have had news of Seahawk players and long time players be there just for information purposes. Bobby's heart is still in his last beat.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Jpatera needs to chill. Other FAs signing can get their own threads and he locks the WAGNER thread everywhere? I wouldn’t have seen it except for the locked thread. Making people dig through this to find tidbits is stupid.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Jpatera needs to chill. Other FAs signing can get their own threads and he locks the WAGNER thread everywhere? I wouldn’t have seen it except for the locked thread. Making people dig through this to find tidbits is stupid.
1) it’s locked with a link to here, so your full crap as you would’ve seen it as I specifically said “being discussed here” with a link.

2) consider this a warning. If you have an issue with moderating take it up in a PM with the mods.

Latest posts